How to drive a Filipina crazy

TequilaSunset
Posted
Posted

And SOOOOOOOOOOO opens the door for "Revenge" as my GF calls it!

• Like 3

TimL
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

And SOOOOOOOOOOO opens the door for "Revenge" as my GF calls it!

Yes!!! Sure does.  Hahaha

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Just know this  sir Dave, she WILL eventually some how figure out who pranked her and it’s gonna be ugly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

More confused than a dike at a fish market. Oh man this is evil. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I don't think mine would do anything but delete it. She gets notifications her money is available for pickup several times a week. Anywhere from p800 all the way up to p60,000+ once. No idea how the scam (it has to be) works to make the sender money. 

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

I don't think mine would do anything but delete it. She gets notifications her money is available for pickup several times a week. Anywhere from p800 all the way up to p60,000+ once. No idea how the scam (it has to be) works to make the sender money. 

form Niger most likely.   Either the Prince or she won t:whistling:he raffle.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

form Niger most likely.   Either the Prince or she won t:whistling:he raffle.

They are texts not emails, Filipino sounding names, just says so-in-so sent you xxxx pesos, this is the control number, come to Palawan to pickup. Very strange but she gets them often.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

so-in-so sent you xxxx pesos

Ahh well that's different.  The real texts from Palawan do not tell you who sent the money.  They tell you the control number and they tell you the money is available.  Its up to you to guess who sent it and how much.  At least that's how it works with Lynne.  She often sells stuff online and people send payments and it drives her nuts when the sender does not text to say how much they are sending and who is sending it.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Ahh well that's different.  The real texts from Palawan do not tell you who sent the money.  They tell you the control number and they tell you the money is available.  Its up to you to guess who sent it and how much.  At least that's how it works with Lynne.  She often sells stuff online and people send payments and it drives her nuts when the sender does not text to say how much they are sending and who is sending it.

It must depend on where the sender lives...  I've seen them with and without for Palawan...  😉😂