GBT62

N'ozzie new member

Greeting Folks,

Another newbie to the forum finally making an intro :tiphat:

Have semi-retired here in Cebu from Australia about 9 months ago (semi because I can't do nothing at my age and will get around to doing something in the long run - if only to fund my Lazada addiction).

Am a football (AFL) and Pie tragic (I went back to OZ 2 weeks ago to watch my team play and pick up a pie-maker)  - but they are about the only things I get serious about these days as I slow my lifestyle down rapidly and enjoy life here.

Ciao for now, and cheers :cheers:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GBT62 said:

Greeting Folks,

<snip>

Am a football (AFL) and Pie tragic (I went back to OZ 2 weeks ago to watch my team play

Welcome :)

It’s good to see another AFL fan on here (Carlton FC member here).

I’m back in Oz every 3 months so I get to see an occasional game ( not that my team is winning many).

I have found the people here to be a good mob in my short time here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.😎

Welcome, looking forward to hearing of your experiences here.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, GBT62 said:

Am a football (AFL) and Pie tragic (I went back to OZ 2 weeks ago to watch my team play and pick up a pie-maker)  - but they are about the only things I get serious about these days as I slow my lifestyle down rapidly and enjoy life here.

Welcome mate.  I'm a Swans fan so having an interesting back end of the season :571c66d400c8c_1(103):  Your guys are playing my guys this weekend, hopefully it'll be our comeback but the way my Swannies are playing lately I'm not putting money on it! :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome GBT62! Good to see another Cebu  expat join this great forum group! :smile:

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 7:55 PM, GeoffH said:

Welcome :)

It’s good to see another AFL fan on here (Carlton FC member here).

I’m back in Oz every 3 months so I get to see an occasional game ( not that my team is winning many).

I have found the people here to be a good mob in my short time here.

Well for a change my guys are doing well :)  Well enough for me to continue my membership as an "international member"  - basically giving me access to all the Fox Footy streams :thumbsup:

I happened to go back for the GWS game - we lost in a cr*ppy effort all round. Glad I went back for family stuff too :smile:

On 8/1/2018 at 9:06 AM, BrettGC said:

Welcome mate.  I'm a Swans fan so having an interesting back end of the season :571c66d400c8c_1(103):  Your guys are playing my guys this weekend, hopefully it'll be our comeback but the way my Swannies are playing lately I'm not putting money on it! :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

Lol sorry - I should be more careful - Meat Pie tragic :56da64a571a25_7_4_171: not the 'Pies.

Am a Tigers tragic then :cheers:

• Haha 2