Philippines Meetup April/May 2019

gregpinton
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone, new members here, first post as well, Aussie guy, 61 with Filipino Wife 55, married 28 years, live in Sydney Aust.

Basically we are planning our next big trip back to the Philippines for 6 to 8 weeks in April/May 2019, and unlike our previous trip where we spent a lot of time in Palawan, we decided to do a clock wise circumnavigation around the whole country, starting in Manila and basically following as many coastal roads and regions as possible, driving by road in some places, and hiring boats in other coastal regions where it is more difficult to drive by road, as we really love the beaches and islands and i need to be near the salt water and wind because i suffer with Echzema and need to keep my skin as cool as possible.

We will spend around 6 weeks visiting as many places as we can, with another 2 weeks in Palawan/Coron before taking a boat to San Jose on Mindoro Island, by road to Peurto Galera, then by boat to Batangas city, drive to Nasugbu, then by boat to around the coast to Ternate (Peurto Azul) and finish in Dasmarinas before flying home.

During this trip, we would like to meet up with other Filipino people or couples who would be keen to spend a bit of time with us and show us their home town etc.

Any interested parties (singles, couples or groups) can reach me here, or send me an email, which you should find in my profile.

Cheers.

• Like 2