On dating sites...

Julia
Posted
Posted
On 8/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, virginprune said:

Good luck. It worked for me and my partner and we're certainly not alone in using this method.

Thank you! Just taking my chances, Sir.

I think I will try considering firs a recommendation from Sir "S" ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
On 8/21/2018 at 8:32 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Luck :lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

oh dear! haha!

• Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I met my girlfriend on a well known dating site , things are going very well for us 

Some of the bad requests that I have heard are ones that ask for sexy pictures  , Arab men have a bad reputation for this , anyone who asks for money , anyone who has a great guaranteed business idea , if any man asks for that kind of thing ,drop them and block them

Once again good luck

• Thanks 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

I met my girlfriend on a well known dating site , things are going very well for us 

Some of the bad requests that I have heard are ones that ask for sexy pictures  , Arab men have a bad reputation for this , anyone who asks for money , anyone who has a great guaranteed business idea , if any man asks for that kind of thing ,drop them and block them

Once again good luck

I will keep these in mind, Sir. Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
On 8/22/2018 at 1:39 AM, Jake said:

Hello Miss Julia,

I must commend you for taking another big step in your life -- a "new beginning" that will also revitalize your adventurous spirit.  

Now, you must realize that you have a large group of "big brothers" protecting you, our very own forum sister.  We will scrutinized every detail of all your suitors.  If you allow us, we will offer any and all advice regarding a man's point of view.  For example, as a seasoned DOM (dirty old man - like myself), you can tell by their eyes what they have on their minds most of the time.  

We will certainly wish you the very best of luck.  But we would also like to extend our love and respect for you.  

Respectfully kuya Jake  

PS -- My eyes are always looking for some dessert......he, he.  

I wouldn't hesitate to seek for the wisdom of my "big brothers" here and that is for sure, Kuya Jake.  To all my "big brothers" especially, thank you for making me feel so protected, too.

Have a blessed Friday po!

Sincerely,

-Julia-

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I wish the best for you, such a sweet lady,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, oldutot said:

I wish the best for you, such a sweet lady,

awww!

thanks alot, Sir!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
peterfe
Posted
Posted

I recently tried to help a filipina girl whose English was not very good by putting her picture and profile on three free dating sites. I received most of the replies as she mostly didn't have internet access where she lived. It was interesting to experience a dating site "from the other side". I met my girlfriend on one, so I know a lot about what girls write. Now I found out what men write. I was actually pleasantly surprised, as there were very few who were interested in her as a sex partner. I imagine it makes a huge difference what the girl writes in her profile and what kind of picture(s) she posts. This girl is not unattractive, but she put a respectable picture and wrote that she was only interested in a serious relationship/marriage. So if that's what you want, ladies, put it clearly in your profile and don't put a picture where you're showing off your body!

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2018 at 6:41 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Someone needs to ask. How many Arab men asked you for sexy pictures :rolleyes:

Or what about Indian gents. From what I've heard....

"Show bobs and vagine pls."

no.jpg

Edited by Reboot
  • Haha 1