Recording studio & music 🎶 lessons

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Now he doesn’t want to come back home again.

Hmmm........your son's passion in music is very admirable.  I didn't realize they have these mini recording studios for that cheap (about 7 bucks).  I will assume your son will be introduce to other talented Filipinos which will have the makings of a great band.

Along those lines, at age 16 being approached/surrounded with gorgeous young Filipinas and his hormones are on fire anyway........whacha gonna do?  

Ahh, such an exciting milestone for a young stud, don't ya think? 

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mama keeping an eye out for him you can be very sure of that Jake.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

You can practically have your own recording studio on your laptop.  All you need is to purchase some kind of interface to input your music (via keyboard, guitar, etc).  

I am thinking of picking up this hobby to keep me busy during my retirement here.  

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I come from a long line of musical family , unfortunately the gene has missed  me , there are Hymns in the Methodist bible that have been written by my ancestors , jazz music recordings by another , and just about everyone of my cousins plays an instrument or sings 

It's a bummer really , o tried very hard to learn the guitar and came to the conclusion that I made a better rugby player :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

bows00
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

I come from a long line of musical family , unfortunately the gene has missed  me ,

Having a career in music is NOT for everyone.  But as long as you enjoy YOUR music, it's all good.  I bet you have fulfillment in whatever beautiful music you listen to- from rock, country, classic... it really doesn't matter.  In my experience, I have encountered so many friends who can't sing or play any instrument, but have a distinct level of appreciation for the music they love.  And that is what music is all about.  

• Like 4

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Some

1 hour ago, bows00 said:

Having a career in music is NOT for everyone.  But as long as you enjoy YOUR music, it's all good.  I bet you have fulfillment in whatever beautiful music you listen to- from rock, country, classic... it really doesn't matter.  In my experience, I have encountered so many friends who can't sing or play any instrument, but have a distinct level of appreciation for the music they love.  And that is what music is all about.  

Some of my fondest memories are of barbies down on the loch side or a beach with my friends and them playing instruments and the rest of us trying to tap out a rhythm on an old pot , we used to some some funny stuff in those days :bonk:

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Some

Some of my fondest memories are of barbies down on the loch side or a beach with my friends and them playing instruments and the rest of us trying to tap out a rhythm on an old pot , we used to some some funny stuff in those days :bonk:

Music will always be locked into my memory and associated with past experiences.  Whenever I hear a classic tune from the 70's and 80's, it brings me back to fun times with friends and family (and girls too...).   

• Love it 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Some of my fondest memories are of barbies down on the loch side or a beach with my friends and them playing instruments 

Not my fondest memories but I can see where you're comming from. :rolleyes:  2018-08-27_132327.jpg

• Like 1
  • I'm Confused 1
  • Hmm thinking 1