graham59
Posted
Posted

Picture not showing for me. :sad:

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:37 AM, PDX_Roy said:

Hi all, new member. I've been traveling around the PI for about 5 years. Met my GF 4.5 years ago. She owns land in Samar and we've started building. Attaching a couple pictures. Definitely a modest little place but it is in the Barangay where all the family lives. You all seem like a great group of folks, hopefully we can share ideas and learn together.

Cheers,

Roy

IMG-20180823-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180816-WA0001.jpg

Good luck with your building & your new life in Ph, we want to build an extension to our house in Ph & a garage, I am not looking forward to it but it will be great when its finished. I enclose a pic of our house, the extension is going on the back.

mercy phone 274.jpg

mercy phone 1004.jpg

Philippines 2016 from phone 062.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 2 months later...
JaimeB
Posted
Posted

Congratulation Roy on your new house with a new life in PH. Btw, John, nice to have an option for the future extension of your house. That area is quite good and has ample space for your car and driveway.

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

We have done the garage now but there is still a lot to do next year when we are on holiday again !!

JaimeB
Posted
Posted

Great! hearing for some updates on that job soon.

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Hi Jaime, It will be next year about March/April when we start on the extension to the house, this year we have mainly been concerned with our project at the farm, a new tractor, a 6x6 truck and a  mixer to build the compound for the machinery !! There seems to be so much to do and now we hope the expansion will come from profits rather than our pocket haha.

60641908_2478982238807358_1118124731841642496_n.jpgP1010971.JPGP1010998.JPG

P1020001.JPG

• Like 3

JaimeB
Posted
Posted
On 5/23/2019 at 4:03 PM, JaimeB said:

Congratulation Roy on your new house with a new life in PH. Btw, John, nice to have an option for the future extension of your house. That area is quite good and has ample space for your car and driveway.

Wow! great. It's been all good to see these farm types of equipment in your backyard. That is the best thing to do to make use of that equipment and start gaining money while you're away.

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

So far its all looking good, the tractor has been working non stop since it arrived and I think the truck will be busy very soon, early days at the moment but it all looks very promising, we may go back over for Christmas and see the progress :SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 1

JaimeB
Posted
Posted

Do you have your own farm field? What are those crops? ’cause we have also corn and tobacco crops in misamis oriental.