Pampanga as the next best thing to Manila?

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I think the lahar did more damage. My first trip was shortly after and the devestation was amazing.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I think the lahar did more damage. My first trip was shortly after and the devestation was amazing.

I'm going to reply in the other Pampanga thread as it is legitimate.

Sorry Sylvester,  it appears you joined the forum to sell something, as you are living in Pampanga and pushing it.  Please correct me if I am wrong and you have my advance apology.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Silvester
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm going to reply in the other Pampanga thread as it is legitimate.

Sorry Sylvester,  it appears you joined the forum to sell something, as you are living in Pampanga and pushing it.  Please correct me if I am wrong and you have my advance apology.

I understand, I guess I may have looked like I'm a try hard salesman hehe. In reality though, I really am a sales person for real estate here but I'm not really trying to sell in this forum. I'm just discreetly trying to see what expats have to say towards my area. So yeah I'm just basically learning the market. I do my selling face to face, I do my research through anything that I can lay my hands on. I apologize though if I may have done you guys wrong :(

• Like 1

Foreigner
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, canadamale said:

Where her young neighbors able to dodge the falling lava?

From what I've been told, many neighbors (of all ages) did not survive. :sad:

• Sad 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Silvester said:

I understand, I guess I may have looked like I'm a try hard salesman hehe. In reality though, I really am a sales person for real estate here but I'm not really trying to sell in this forum. I'm just discreetly trying to see what expats have to say towards my area. So yeah I'm just basically learning the market. I do my selling face to face, I do my research through anything that I can lay my hands on. I apologize though if I may have done you guys wrong :(

Thank you for being honest Silvester. 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, Silvester said:

What do you guys think about living in Pampanga instead of Manila?

In the long run it really doesn't matter what we think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the question should be "what does your Asawa think about Pampanga :hystery:.

• Like 3