LOL this is a first for me!

Clermont
Posted
Posted

After the last three years of chucking money at problems like your's, I believe your wife is correct, ( sorry mate). Kids need milk and a tin of that now and again will help the brother feed the nephews kid. PI women won't see a kid starve especially if it's her idea. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Jack,..your wife is very wise.   Maybe she needs to run for a high political office.:tiphat:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Jack,..your wife is very wise.   Maybe she needs to run for a high political office.:tiphat:

It was Mooted at during the Local Elections but she decided no,  She said, I "can't see me wiping others arses because they can't control thier own lives" (themselves) :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

SAO has much the same attitude, help Mamma yep (not that she needs it, sold a tobacco farm 20 years ago and invested wisely after that), help daughter yep (uni student), but as for her much younger brother, nope.  He's a serial inseminator and is on the verge of moving from Guihulngan to Dumaguete to avoid a couple of angry fathers.  She calls her sister and brother-in-law professional victims who won't get out of their own way to help themselves (I'm paraphrasing here) and mooched on Mamma's last birthday present - a corporal offence in her eyes.  Her (much) older brother and family yes, she adores them and he became her father by proxy after their father passed.  

But much like your lady Jack, she'd never let the kids involved go hungry.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2
  • Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, Jack Peterson said:

They made their own bed now they  lay in it and suffer or get out of it and be responsible.

I'm glad they made their bed as probably messed up before or on the day the child was conceived. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
On 9/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, intrepid said:

Yes, she would be the only wise one in office.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, nor cal mike said:

Yes, she would be the only wise one in office.

I don't think he wants a corrupt wife.:whatever: