first time traveler booked, question inside

Recommended Posts

Posted

I booked my trip from feb 2nd until March 3rd.

Want to make sure , I am still good and 30 days is still allowed before a tourist visa has to be applied for?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, usa32 said:

I booked my trip from feb 2nd until March 3rd.

Want to make sure , I am still good and 30 days is still allowed before a tourist visa has to be applied for?

Yes 30 days on arrival then extend upto 36 months if you want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, usa32 said:

I booked my trip from feb 2nd until March 3rd.

Want to make sure , I am still good and 30 days is still allowed before a tourist visa has to be applied for?

 

I wouldn't leave it right until the last day to apply, the office might be closed due to a holiday or a fiesta or the staff might be at lunch or something else.

 

Go in a few days before is my recommendation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted
5 hours ago, usa32 said:

booked my trip from feb 2nd until March 3rd.

Want to make sure , I am still good and 30 days is still allowed

By my calculations that is 29 days and makes you smarter than 90% of the tourists arriving here, insofar as their knowledge of the best visa value.  You are good to go!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
5 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Go in a few days before is my recommendation.

Just to be safe I used to go 2 weeks before then if there is a hiccup no problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted
5 hours ago, GeoffH said:

I wouldn't leave it right until the last day to apply, the office might be closed due to a holiday or a fiesta or the staff might be at lunch or something else.

 

Go in a few days before is my recommendation.

 

24 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Just to be safe I used to go 2 weeks before then if there is a hiccup no problem.

You guys are gonna confuse the poor guy.  He is going to be here 29 days.  No need to go in anywhere, anytime.  Just fly in - fly out, visa free.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...