coming for 29 days in February. Gameplan?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jollygoodfellow said:

He said non working so that would mean an every day average woman and not a bargirl so I dont think the bars are for his search. 

Thank you JGF that was my Take on the Post

1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

for the OP, Should our Dave have assumed right then the bars are for you

This was my thinking  should Daves Assumption be right but Hey Ho maybe we have it sorted now, The OP wants really to  settle down  :wink:

Capa
Posted
Posted
On 9/8/2018 at 3:06 PM, GeoffH said:

If you're coming for '29 days in February' then my suggestion is that you come in 2020 not 2019 because February 2019 only has 28 days :hystery:

LOL, good one GeoffH !

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 9/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, Gator said:

Not much to go on. Depends on your hobbies - diving / snorkeling? Photography? Bar hopping / clubbing? Billiard? Etc. Am sure you’ll find plenty to keep you occupied - especially if you plan on meeting some ladies 😉.  

As far dating sites go, there’s a thread here for that, but keep in mind that most of us here on this forum are married with families or in LTR’s. Hence, we have no or little use for dating sites. All I can say is that if do post on one of them, then be honest about what you seek......dating only or seeking a LTR / marriage. 

Hope you have a safe and pleasant trip. 

Sorry for the late reply.

I'd like to see a few beautiful places, but honestly, I am going to see if it is someplace, I want to live, and expected cost. And to meet women, ideally for LTR/marriage, not looking for ladies of the night.

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2018 at 2:06 AM, Old55 said:

Wellcome to the forum. :tiphat:

Is this your first visit to Philippines?

I like your idea getting out to the country then meeting a nice lady there. I'm not sure how the online date stuff goes but we have members   who have met there wife that way. If you have made online friends at facebook then it seems you may have things well in hand already.

One month seems like a long time but will pass very quickly. 

Yes first visit.  

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2018 at 4:58 AM, fillipino_wannabe said:

Depends what sort of woman you want. If you want the middle class type who makes decent money then stay in Manila and just talk to women in Starbucks etc. Want the really good looking and/or old fashioned type then go to the province. Smaller cities like IloIlo would be good for that. You could visit smaller real provincial towns but would be a bit of a culture shock for your first time if you're by yourself.
Filipinocupid and dateinasia are the main 2 dating sites.

Cebu, Palwan, Bohol, Baguio, Siargao, Boracay are some of the main tourist destinations. 

I am looking for one for the longhaul, that speaks somewhat decent english, and is trustworthy, hahahah   

• Like 2

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2018 at 11:30 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

There I go assuming again.  I assumed the OP was referring to working girls (click for the definition I thought he meant) vs non-working girls.  I would never suggest your wife was that kind of "working girl" and I think the OP is wise to look for a non-working girl if I have assumed his meaning correctly.

You have assumed correctly. Looking for regular girl, with a regular job, ha

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 9/8/2018 at 3:06 AM, GeoffH said:

If you're coming for '29 days in February' then my suggestion is that you come in 2020 not 2019 because February 2019 only has 28 days :hystery:

nice one.  extending into march of course

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

USA32,

Honestly I think you’re going to do fine on your first visit. There are many wonderful ladies interested in meeting a nice guy looking for a serious relationship. Take your time and don’t try to do everything this trip. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, usa32 said:

I am looking for one for the longhaul, that speaks somewhat decent english, and is trustworthy, hahahah   

My suggestion is to stay a few weeks in places like the IT park Cebu where the women are somewhat educated, have to speak good English and an abundance of them. :11:

• Like 1