Google Chrome Crashing

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Time to update maybe? or reinstall your old  antivirus or maybe change?

I sorted it out and long story but back to normal. All working well but to give an indication of what happened l was running two antivirus programs at the one time OR maybe a bad download of a trial anti virus but anyway nothing to do with updates or anything.

:56da64a2558f6_3_8_141:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My connection if fine and actually getting a bit over the 8mbs but often chrome and even Opera are very unresponsive. I am wondering if its a new version of antivirus I installed causing my issues now.

Yesterday there may have been some kind of internet problem.  My speed on speedtest.net was 50 mbps + but speedtest would take a long time to load and others like yahoo mail, FB, etc. were all super slow.  This was about 3-6 pm and then after that, back to normal.

I tried to call PLDT but their lines were tied up, indicating a widespread problem.

• Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Yesterday there may have been some kind of internet problem.  My speed on speedtest.net was 50 mbps + but speedtest would take a long time to load and others like yahoo mail, FB, etc. were all super slow.  This was about 3-6 pm and then after that, back to normal.

I tried to call PLDT but their lines were tied up, indicating a widespread problem.

Would be no point me calling them as Im with SKY. My problem was different I believe.