Annual Reporting

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Hi All

It is coming around to that time for the ACR Annual reporting in BOI. I have a couple of questions this year. I have done the reporting 3 times and each time I have to fly in from Abu Dhabi where I work, to do 20 minutes of Admin within the first 60 days of the year.

This year I have heard reporting will START on the 2nd March 2019 instead of January. Is there anyone who can confirm that date?

Secondly I was wondering if I had a Special Power of Attorney could my wife report on my behalf so I don't have to fly in for 20 minutes of Admin? My wife asked a friend of a friend in the BOI and they said it was possible but I thought it was only possible if you were not healthy enough to attend in person.

I would appreciate any insight you fonts of all knowledge have on these two points.

Paul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, PaulB said:

Secondly I was wondering if I had a Special Power of Attorney could my wife report on my behalf so I don't have to fly in for 20 minutes of Admin? My wife asked a friend of a friend in the BOI and they said it was possible but I thought it was only possible if you were not healthy enough to attend in person.

I do know but do not quote me on anything that in certain circumstances someone can represent you. You will need the medical statements to say your one leg in the ground and I think thats what your inquiries are saying. Although this is anal reporting and not just visa extensions so might be different.  Now, where is your neck brace and oxygen tank?

earthdome
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2018 at 11:48 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Although this is anal reporting

I hope they use some lubricant!

Edited by earthdome
  • I'm Confused 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, earthdome said:

So do I :9436:

Ryan.
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, earthdome said:

10D0E549-03A8-44BE-8F4A-9376BD07FB29.gif

• Like 2

Rooster
Posted
Posted
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, PaulB said:

Hi All

It is coming around to that time for the ACR Annual reporting in BOI. I have a couple of questions this year. I have done the reporting 3 times and each time I have to fly in from Abu Dhabi where I work, to do 20 minutes of Admin within the first 60 days of the year.

This year I have heard reporting will START on the 2nd March 2019 instead of January. Is there anyone who can confirm that date?

I would appreciate any insight you fonts of all knowledge have on these two points.

Paul

Paul,

RA562 is the law.

http://www.chanrobles.com/republicacts/republicactno562.html#.W6tZCfZuJMs

Annual Reporting Guidelines and Amendments are published Annually based on the law but these advisories/amendments to advisories change each year.

Example, here is one from 2016

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/Advisory2016/IOO_SBM-2015-041_2015Dec17.pdf

Then, open this site, scroll down and see the 2018 advisories and amendments.

http://immigration.gov.ph/41-annual-report-a-r#advisory

You may have 2 options but you won't know until the 2019 Reporting Advisory is published.

Report within 30 days when you return and pay any fines (if any) (used to be 200 pesos per month) or go to a Philippine Consulate/Embassy in Dubai and give your wife POA to do it for you.

I would wait until the 2019  Annual Reporting Guidelines are published then you will see your options. As I wrote, they change each year.

• Like 1