Jungle house

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Rooster said:

Have you obtained a water permit or inquired at your local DENR prior to investing in your water utilization plan?

Google Philippine water code

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2004/ra_9275_2004.html

It only takes 1 complaint from 1 farmer, piggery, chicken farm etc. ratting to the DENR that a Foreigner is diverting/using water needed for their livelihood.

It may be more prudent to create a deep well on your location. 

My gf who is handling the project is a senior manager for the Davao water company ,she has got it signed off by the purok leader and the baranguy captain 

The problem with a deep well is that there would be a possibility of contamination from old mining works ,there is a deep shaft on the property 

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Well the 3 years is based on buying the panels/inverter and just having a local electrician install it, would of been 4-5 years this time last year but my electric is up from 9 to 12 pesos now.
I didn't factor in typhoons to be fair lol but hopefully they'll be ok.

The problem that I think would be with solar is the storage of power , I have the added concern of trees blocking the sun 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, bastonjock said:

My gf who is handling the project is a senior manager for the Davao water company ,she has got it signed off by the purok leader and the baranguy captain 

The problem with a deep well is that there would be a possibility of contamination from old mining works ,there is a deep shaft on the property 

I'm sure she's switched on enough to get easements to allow the pipes over others lands but better safe than sorry.  I'm sure if it was my land it crossed I'd want the pipes burried or at least in an area where I wouldn't be building etc.  Even with an easement though you've no immediate right to cross a private property.

• Like 2

Rooster
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, bastonjock said:

DENR issues Water Permit. 

Example being I'm aware of a guy who started a water delivery service in a neighboring Barangay. He spent money on a deep well, large overhead tank, pumps, purchased a large water tank truck. One resident in the Barangay complained to the DENR that the water delivery operation was causing his deep well to be lower than normal. The DENR shut down the water delivery company because he failed to have a water permit. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Rooster said:

DENR issues Water Permit. 

Example being I'm aware of a guy who started a water delivery service in a neighboring Barangay. He spent money on a deep well, large overhead tank, pumps, purchased a large water tank truck. One resident in the Barangay complained to the DENR that the water delivery operation was causing his deep well to be lower than normal. The DENR shut down the water delivery company because he failed to have a water permit. 

As we all know this is the Philippines and even government departments fail to follow the rules and the only one that gets punished is the land owner.  We are seeing thousands of homeowners losing everything now in Boracay, El Nido, Puerto Galera etc just because officials rubber stamped things that never complied with the law. Ignorance and corrupt officials is no longer an excuse. 

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Once again thanks for all the concern about the water supply , I'm hoping that gf does know her stuff , she's in charge this week , boss is out of the office and she gets a thousand or so guys to control , I'm placing my faith in the fact that she keeps reminding me that she works for the government and cannot do anything illegal , I asked her about building a damm for hydro , she told me that's a no no 

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

They have been laying some blocks,  also had to cut down a few coconut trees , I'm impressed with the skill levels of the chainsaw man ,he's making 4 x 2 wood out of the coconut trees

Lol trying to up load some phots

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Pictures received_595901307506139.jpegreceived_696016030776075.jpegreceived_579177315869014.jpegreceived_184991149060709.jpegreceived_248826832392601.jpegreceived_328383851229633.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...