So how do you know if your Filipina wife loves you ?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I`m still alive so I guess that counts for something.

Well Kev, the days not over so......

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

boyee
Posted
Posted

If you want to test her.  Do what I did.  transfer the house into her name.  Add her name to all bank accounts. unlock the safe and give her access to her passport.  Wait a few months and you will have your answer.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

TimL
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think simple. The question is more or less how do you know a Filipina loves you.  For a start they have this weird aggressive way where they want to squeeze your face or anything then there is I want to bite you . 

Never had this before except when I was a kid almost home when a neighbors dog came out of the yard and bit my bum. Lucky my good mum marched me over to confront the woman owner and dropped my pants to show her.

Yeah mentally scared. 

But honestly I think how I know she loves me is as I said the weird aggression and the jealousy.  

Hahaha... sounds like my girl. Definitely takes some getting used to. Not used to being touched and handled all of the time. Hehehe

• Like 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

Made me chuckle. Yes my Mrs is always wanting to bite me. I allow it sometimes.. :shades: it took a long time to get used to how much attention they give. Sometimes I just want to chill and say nothing, very hard, every 2 mins they want to know what's wrong, they do not understand "me" time. But I must admit, got used to the being looked after 24/7 now, as another post, in a Morning she is up, prepares breakfast, coffee, ashtray ready, and while I shower, clothing laid out on the bed, then wanting to mess with my hair when it looks fine to me... 

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

The house (unlike the condo) has been in SWMBO's name since we bought it, she hasn't kicked me out yet so I guess she loves me :)

I agree with Mick, finding time just to relax can be a bit hard, I can seldom read a book by myself without being interrupted but I can read the English papers front to back without fail (I do get questions about what's in the news afterwards though hehe).

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 9/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, boyee said:

If you want to test her.  Do what I did.  transfer the house into her name.  Add her name to all bank accounts. unlock the safe and give her access to her passport.  Wait a few months and you will have your answer.  

Judging by that then I should start looking over my shoulder as it is already in her name.I think it would be better if I get a bodyguard now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Clothes laid out whilst in the shower, that's because we have no dress sense and can't be trusted not to wear the same shirt as last week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gary D said:

Clothes laid out whilst in the shower

That reminds me of a humorous anecdote.  In Canada, some years back, a bunch of women were consoling my sister-in-law's friend as she had decided to leave her husband because he was a control freak.  How so?  Well, he would do things like choosing what clothes he would like her to wear that day. :hystery:

Gary D
Posted
Posted

That's living on the edge in my books.:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1