So how do you know if your Filipina wife loves you ?

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Well my wife always puts my cloths out for me, this maybe because she loves me or just wants me to go out in matching clothes.............

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

go out in matching clothes.........

I was in a restaurant in Dalaguete and my friend said your clothes don`t match haha like I care.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I was in a restaurant in Dalaguete and my friend said your clothes don`t match haha like I care.

I was in a restaurant in Dumaguete and my friend said your clothes are the same as last time haha like I care.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Well my wife always puts my cloths out for me, this maybe because she loves me or just wants me to go out in matching clothes.............

Ah so it was you

man in womans dress.jpg

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ah so it was you

man in womans dress.jpg

According to Dan he likes the black strapless one better.

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ah so it was you

man in womans dress.jpg

Looks like Lez from Benidorm lol.

The wife was out last night and I got changed to go the cheese club and left without my watch and handkerchief! 

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If ever I show my face at that Duma drinking session I will follow the prescribed dress code 💃🏻👠👗

• Haha 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, expatuk2014 said:

Siliy question yes i know! But anyway when we lived in the UK my wife would wake up at 4am ! Prepare my breakfast and make my coffee and the wake me up at 5.30am,  after breakfast and while i was taking a shower she would lay my work uniform on the bed for me all ironed ! When i was dressed and ready to leave for work she would make sure my hair was combed properly ! And if it was in the winter she would pour warm water on the frost or snow on my vans windscreen while i was sitting inside demisting the screen ! Then after i had left she would herself get ready for work as a Hospital Receptionist ! Even now when we go shopping or go out for a meal etc she lays my clothes on the bed while im taking a shower ! And yes to this day i know she loves me ! Because when she goes to the local market she buys me doughnuts !

Based on this I guess my woman dont love me :89:

But I am not too worried about it because we been together for 22 years now and we are still happy. I actually dont want to be treated that way, it would make me feel like if I was a kid or something.

I do have experienced that jealousness other people talk about so I guess there is still hope for us :laugh:

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

me and my girl.JPGReally great topic :) . These days I know she loves me because she follows me on my crazy adventures where ever I go, no questions asked, always a smile on her face, quick to hug, quick to kiss,....also quick to bite....haha....what is with panay and biting :)

• Haha 2