An unexpected sight!

• Forum Support
Posted

We have 10 foot sliding french doors that look out over the water.  Not uncommon for bats to fly into the house at night as they chase the insects attracted to the ceiling lights.  About two years ago one made it all the way down the hallway and into the master bedroom where I was reclined on the bed and reading my Kindle.  Both of our small dogs went into a frenzy as the bat struggled to find a way back out of the bedroom.  I finally had to remove the window screen and then turn off the bedroom light and he made his exit through the window.  Exciting for sure! :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

We have 10 foot sliding french doors that look out over the water.  Not uncommon for bats to fly into the house at night as they chase the insects attracted to the ceiling lights.  About two years ago one made it all the way down the hallway and into the master bedroom where I was reclined on the bed and reading my Kindle.  Both of our small dogs went into a frenzy as the bat struggled to find a way back out of the bedroom.  I finally had to remove the window screen and then turn off the bedroom light and he made his exit through the window.  Exciting for sure! :shock_40_anim_gif:

:wow:All in a day's work, Mike!:smile: