Sky Sports

CockneyRebel
Posted
Posted

Short post this time guys.

I'm a big fan of the EPL (amongst many other sports) - can I get SKY Sports out there?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Most of the people I know go to a local bar and watch it.

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes. You can get Sky Sports here.

I use a subscription service called expatTV. It has a 7 day catch up facility so you can watch any programmes broadcast over the last week.

It is basically all the UK Freeview channels, plus History channels, Animal Planet, Discovery, Nat Geo channels etc.  Plus a host of movie channels including Sky, a bunch of Sports channels from Sky and BT plus others.

You do need a fairly fast broadband connection of around 5 mbps. I pay €33 euros a month.

Link: 

Ken

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Sure I had an issue with that company spamming or something before. Removed link

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You can go here and select area and see what channels are available. 

http://www.mysky.com.ph/metromanila/products/skycable

CockneyRebel
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

I use a subscription service called expatTV. It has a 7 day catch up facility so you can watch any programmes broadcast over the last week.

It is basically all the UK Freeview channels, plus History channels, Animal Planet, Discovery, Nat Geo channels etc.  Plus a host of movie channels including Sky, a bunch of Sports channels from Sky and BT plus others.

You do need a fairly fast broadband connection of around 5 mbps. I pay €33 euros a month.

Link: 

Ken

Perfect. That was the answer I was hoping for, thanks Ken

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Link: 

Ken

Jollygoodfellow removed the link I provided. 

I have been using this company for about three years and have had no instances of them spamming. 

Tom are you sure this is the same company you accuse of spamming? 

I have no connection with this company other than a 100% satisfied customer. They have a 24/7 customer service facility to answer any queries and I have found them to be a very professional outfit.

Should anyone require their contact info please PM me. I will be very happy to provide it.

Ken

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

If where your moving to has cable or a good broadband speed then you can get sky .we pay 700pesos a month for our cable TV which includes Fox family,and Fox Movies,and Fox Action movies, also other movie channels and sports channels.in all a total of 90 channels. If you have Pldt Fibre then you can get cignal TV channels

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

I have been using this company for about three years and have had no instances of them spamming. 

I am talking about this forum and things the members do not see therefore I wont allow a link for them or basicly free advertisement. Members can google for their details. 

Mick
Posted
Posted

I bought a box in the Middle East, for $40 and you paid $100 a year for full sky package, all UK channels, and USA, and around 3000 channels more. Brought it here and it worked fine and my Internet is not the best , took it back to the Middle East, and then it got damaged in transit, will try to find the info and post it, as I'm going to get another one. I remember it was a Korean make, X6500 or something like that, will try and find

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 10/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, CockneyRebel said:

Short post this time guys.

I'm a big fan of the EPL (amongst many other sports) - can I get SKY Sports out there?

Did you watch Rangers against rapid Vienna ? We done em like a kipper gov hehe