3 days to go

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

I would make sure one has the marriage certificate because its a requirement and one day someone will insist you have it. Not sure why no one asks for yours as I've seen other posts where people say they show their certificate. 

We have been married 47 years and during our numerous trips to the Philippines, Immigration agents never asked for a marriage certificate. One possible reason is I have a US passport and the basis for granting the Balikbayan visa is "place of birth." My wife automatically receives the same privilege. I guess Immigration agents have discretionary powers.  They probably would demand for a marriage certificate if there was a basis for suspicion that the couple were not really married.

• 2 weeks later...
earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 10/4/2018 at 8:37 PM, OnMyWay said:

We were married on Oct. 25. and went to SIN for a long weekend in early November.

Exactly which sin's were you interested in committing immediately after you wed? :hystery:

• Like 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the Club Mick!

Mick
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Welcome to the Club Mick!

Up the Owls...... 

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Mick said:

Up the Owls...... 

I see your a twitcher!

Little wedding present for you:

Mick
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

I see your a twitcher!

Little wedding present for you:

Better January 13th 2013.....but full marks fir your long memory.... 😜

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Mick said:

Better January 13th 2013.....but full marks fir your long memory.... 😜

Very happy memories of that season Buddy, your memory would have to be good to remember 1929-30 LOL

Can't see Leeds, Wendies or sheff utd going up this season, what's your view?

Mick
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Very happy memories of that season Buddy, your memory would have to be good to remember 1929-30 LOL

We wont do anything, my @rse is twitching as I have a bad feeling the Grunts might snatch it. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

:hystery: Ha Ha LOL I know and understand but some, may think you two are having an Affair of some kind and all this is Code :whistling:

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mick said:

We wont do anything, my @rse is twitching as I have a bad feeling the Grunts might snatch it. 

No can't see Grunts getting up as like the Mighty Whites the squad doesn't have strength in depth. I said from day one the smoggies were favorites, nothing has changed my mind thus far, however I would be delighted to be wrong. WBA will be there or there about's, Norwich are on a charge, but they won't last. Derby you can also make a case for, but its such a lottery god only knows. The only certainty is who will have the biggest average away attendance:6:

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic