Posted
Posted

images.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

WOW! :shock_40_anim_gif:  I thought that I had seen it all but this has to top the cake.  This must be for the person who wants to use an electric shaver while taking a shower? :89:

Edited by Mike J
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I had a WTF moment when I first saw this portable hot water heater immerse in a large bucket of water.  After a few minute the water was warm enough to use as a "tabo-tabo" shower.  In order to keep the water warm, it was left pulled in as we stepped into the shower stall.  I immediately unplugged it as I argued about the probability of an electrical shock.  Judy fired back, that was her world.....been doing that for a long time, as we continue to argue, butt ass naked.  

hot water heater.jpg 

Oh by the way, the floor was wet also.  Electrical outlet in the shower?  No problem.......he, he.  

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Can you see the Problem? 

I think I will borrow that pic  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jake said:

Judy fired back, that was her world.....been doing that for a long time, as we continue to argue, butt ass naked.  

Man you are lucky.  I was foolish enough to use one of those things to heat the water in a kiddie pool so the kids could have a warm splash about.  When I put my hand in to test the temp of the water I got a shock.  Of course I unplugged and gave it to Whippy who said he did not mind getting shocked and he would just be careful with it.  Wonder where he is now?

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I wonder if the guy in the picture is holding the electric conduit to the wall with his thumb to create a fake mistake image. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

God struth , in the UK we call that a Zone 1 area ,no mains power allowed ,electric showers have to be bonded ,switches are toggle type for shower ,we dont even allow normal  light switches in the bathtoom ,hehe and the guy is so pleased with himself 

I think ill borrow the pick for when im doing a lecture on safety 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

God struth , in the UK we call that a Zone 1 area ,no mains power allowed ,electric showers have to be bonded ,switches are toggle type for shower ,we dont even allow normal  light switches in the bathtoom ,hehe and the guy is so pleased with himself 

I think ill borrow the pick for when im doing a lecture on safety 

Welcome.jpg to the Everyday Philippines my friend :571c66d400c8c_1(103):