2 weeks training , a good result BUT!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

I think ill borrow the pick for when im doing a lecture on safety

Actually, the pic is not so far off the way its normally done.  He's just left too long a cord.  The outlet is usually close to the ceiling so the hot water heater has a place to plug in.  It often looks like this one:

hot water plug.jpg 

Ya see if he does it the way in the OP, if a guy takes a p1ss in the shower and hits the plug hole he's gonna get quite the feedback :hystery:

• Like 4

TimL
Posted
Posted

Wow.. and here I thought that I had pretty much seen it all.  🙄🙄🙄

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, TimL said:

Wow.. and here I thought that I had pretty much seen it all.  🙄🙄🙄

Dont believe everything you see :smile:

• Hmm thinking 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Welcome.jpg to the Everyday Philippines my friend :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Its got a couple of lads here at work wetting themselves laughing:whistling:

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I did electrical work for a time when I was in my 20s.

Still remember what I was told first day on the job:

"There are old electricians, and there are stupid electricians, but there are no old, stupid electricians."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

You've tried the cowboys. Now try the Indians. :bonk:

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Reboot said:

I did electrical work for a time when I was in my 20s.

Still remember what I was told first day on the job:

"There are old electricians, and there are stupid electricians, but there are no old, stupid electricians."

Guess that means I'm just an old electrician sob sob  boo hoo 

Having worked with voltages that can cremated the body in a nano second , I'm happy just being an old electrician :7500:

• Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Having worked with voltages that can cremated the body in a nano second , I'm happy just being an old electrician

You could put that talent to good use here in the Philippines.  Electricians don't get paid much but cremations are bloody expensive :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2018 at 1:25 AM, Jake said:

I had a WTF moment when I first saw this portable hot water heater immerse in a large bucket of water.  After a few minute the water was warm enough to use as a "tabo-tabo" shower.  In order to keep the water warm, it was left pulled in as we stepped into the shower stall.  I immediately unplugged it as I argued about the probability of an electrical shock.  Judy fired back, that was her world.....been doing that for a long time, as we continue to argue, butt ass naked.  

hot water heater.jpg 

Oh by the way, the floor was wet also.  Electrical outlet in the shower?  No problem.......he, he.  

So, what is the problem?  much cheaper than buying her a Harley and increasing the insurance.  Most likey get another 500k with the difference.  :smile:

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2018 at 3:02 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Man you are lucky.  I was foolish enough to use one of those things to heat the water in a kiddie pool so the kids could have a warm splash about.  When I put my hand in to test the temp of the water I got a shock.  Of course I unplugged and gave it to Whippy who said he did not mind getting shocked and he would just be careful with it.  Wonder where he is now?

I did the same thing.  Bought one for the kiddy pool.  If you wear army boots you won't be the ground.  Otherwise, a nice tingle will proceed from your toes up to your head.  Some like it!

I found a fitting for the heater in the shower so now we run a garden hose out the window to the pool, for nice warm water!