2 weeks training , a good result BUT!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I found a fitting for the heater in the shower so now we run a garden hose out the window to the pool, for nice warm water!

Purchase 200 feet of garden hose and fill it with water.  Keep it out in the sun for a few hours and you have hot water   Just turn on the tap until the water coming out starts to get cold.  Best locations include a concrete driveway and your rooftop.  The problem with regular water heaters is the cost for electricity.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I found a fitting for the heater in the shower so now we run a garden hose out the window to the pool, for nice warm water!

How cold is the pool water normally. Surely it warms up fast or warm when you fill it?  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

How cold is the pool water normally. Surely it warms up fast or warm when you fill it?  

It depends on the month.  The hose water feels a bit chilly in the winter.  And of course the kids have no patience to wait for it to warm up!  So my wife likes to fill it with warm water.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

My pool repair is coming on well. 

FB_IMG_1540113355781.jpg

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

My pool repair is coming on well. 

Yep and in a minute you will have a heated pool too :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yep and in a minute you will have a heated pool too :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

It's OK he's got rubber sandals on. :whistling:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
earthdome
Posted
Posted

The pool at the condo we rented in Manila had underwater lights. At least one of them had the light and fixture missing with the electrical wires just out in the water. I wondered what would happen if someone closed the switch or breaker for those pool lights.

Mick
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, earthdome said:

The pool at the condo we rented in Manila had underwater lights. At least one of them had the light and fixture missing with the electrical wires just out in the water. I wondered what would happen if someone closed the switch or breaker for those pool lights.

Normally there only 12v, so should not be a big problem, but you never know what they have connected them to here 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 11/2/2018 at 1:13 AM, Mick said:

Normally there only 12v, so should not be a big problem, but you never know what they have connected them to here 

You mean like your 12v ip67 rated pond lights:89:

I would not trust a Philippine sparkle, they would probably just by pass the transformer to get the lights to work lol