Cheap Visa Flights

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

The last exit ticket I bought was about 1,200 pesos via Air Asia from Davao to Somewhere I Never Went and Cannot Remember.  But it was the cheapest deal that day.  Keep on searching.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I Never Went and Cannot Remember

They are still calling your name over the PA system even after all this time :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

They are still calling your name over the PA system even after all this time :rolleyes:

As strange as it sounds, that is quite believable. Thanks for that, nothing like a bit of humour to start the day off, thanks.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Smaller airports sometimes have better fares because their landing fees are lower than Manila.

How about this?  Clark to Taiwan on Air Asia.  A lot of dates available for p1445, about USD 27.  Make sure you de-select all the add-ons when checking out.

Air Asia has one of the better calendars.  It will show the fares right at the beginning when choosing the date.

Thanks mate, you have saved me a lot of time, appreciate it.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys! You are currently saving me so much time.

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Air Asia or Cebu Pacific to Kota Kinabulu, I'm told is the cheapest. You can get from £25, sky scanner may be an option. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Air Asia or Cebu Pacific to Kota Kinabulu, I'm told is the cheapest. You can get from £25, sky scanner may be an option. 

Kota used to be a great throwaway.  I got one for about USD 16 years ago.  However, recently, I think they got rid of excess capacity and the fares are not so great.

Sky Scanner doesn't pickup all the discount carriers, I think.

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Kota used to be a great throwaway.  I got one for about USD 16 years ago.  However, recently, I think they got rid of excess capacity and the fares are not so great.

Sky Scanner doesn't pickup all the discount carriers, I think.

Flights with air Asia from ₱1970.