Dog swallows manhood whole

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Something that dont happen too often but certainly life changing for this young man. :9436:

Man critical after dog rips off his genitals

A UK man is in a critical condition after having his genitals completely bitten off in a dog attack.

At about 2.30pm on Sunday, paramedics found the 22-year-old unconscious and lying in a pool of his own blood in a unit on High Street, Haddington, on Scotland’s east coast.

The man was at a party at the location when an English Bulldog, believed to be his, attacked his groin.

The animal completely swallowed the man’s organs so doctors will not be able to reattach them, reports The Times.

“Emergency services were called to a property in the High Street area at around 2.30pm,” a police spokesperson said.

“A 22-year-old man was taken to the Edinburgh Infirmary by the Scottish Ambulance Service and later transferred to the Western General Hospital where he remains receiving treatment.”

The man was placed in an induced coma and has not been interviewed by police.

The bulldog has been placed in a kennel while police continue making enquiries.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/10/12/13/39/man-critical-dog-attack-genitals-ripped-off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Willing to bet there is much more to this story that none of us care to know.:Caught:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

BKB
Posted
Posted

So untypical  of a Bulldog. Their generally known to be docile, happy go lucky and a great family dog. But there are exceptions to every rule i guess...

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

We have four dogs.  Going forward I think I will keep the door locked while taking shower, changing clothes, getting ready for bed, sleeping, drinking SM . . . have I left anything out (pun not intended)?

• Haha 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, BKB said:

So untypical  of a Bulldog. Their generally known to be docile, happy go lucky and a great family dog.

Perhaps the man is not married and the bulldog is his only companion.  Coming home from the party it could be that the bulldog smelled other dogs on him and went all Lorena Bobbit on the poor boy.

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

These breeds are responsible for the vast majority of canine on human attacks. That said, I bet he rubbed peanut butter on it and invited disaster.

• Haha 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

58 minutes ago, Reboot said:

These breeds are responsible for the vast majority of canine on human attacks. That said, I bet he rubbed peanut butter on it and invited disaster.

Bulldogs are very mild mannered timid even. Are you thinking of Pitbulls?

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

I bet he rubbed peanut butter on it and invited disaster.

really.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

OH well is that the end of the saying"Man`s best friend"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I wonder if they fed the dog after locking him up or decided he had had enough for one day. :hystery:

• Haha 2