Dapitan : Recommendations ?

Lou49
Posted
Posted

i am planning a short visit to Dapitan. Looking for a reasonable hotel with a restaurant for a few nights but not finding much on line. Maybe Dipolog is a better place to stay. Anyone have any advice or recommendations? Tks in advance

RBM
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Lou49 said:

i am planning a short visit to Dapitan. Looking for a reasonable hotel with a restaurant for a few nights but not finding much on line. Maybe Dipolog is a better place to stay. Anyone have any advice or recommendations? Tks in advance

In my opinion Dapitan is far nicer than Dipolog and we'll worth staying a while.

If you scout the sub sections here a year or so ago a member recommended a hotel, from what I remember his members name was mothersgate or similar. 

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RBM said:

In my opinion Dapitan is far nicer than Dipolog and we'll worth staying a while.

If you scout the sub sections here a year or so ago a member recommended a hotel, from what I remember his members name was mothersgate or similar. 

On 8/22/2016 at 3:10 AM, Methersgate said:

To me, Dipolog is where we get the ferry to Dumaguete. K's family live in Zamboanga del Sur, but come originally from Negros, so we make that trip regularly. I've never thought twice about it. I've never felt at all uncomfortable in Dipolog, but then I have never felt uncomfortable in Molave or in Ramon Magsaysay..

If you are going to stay in Dipolog, I'd recommend D'Hotel and Suites, in the town centre. You'll find a pile of reviews, including mine, on Trip Advisor. It's really a little gem.

K did her English Language Test for her UK Visa at the Ariana Hotel - she was a bit preoccupied (!) but her mother and small boy, who went with her, said it was clean, the service was nice, and they liked the nice big swimming pool.

I cannot help with either places as I have no experience of them but I have found Methersgate's post that RBM referred to regarding a hotel recommendation.

Edited by Huggybearman
  • Like 2