Anvaya Cove, Morong, Bataan

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Gator said:

Thanks for the info - looks like a nice place. Looking forward to your post about the condo as might be interested to go there for a few days next visit (Jan or Feb).  Not sure if allowed for you to post the link (in your post about the condo) to the owners Airbnb page? If not, then can you kindly PM it to me?

Just go to AirBnb and search Anvaya Cove to get an idea and lots of pictures.  If you don't put it a date, it will show the lowest base price which is weekday off season.  Currently, they are still off season.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I may be completely out of touch with what an upper class Filipino family thinks is a good value.

What is the places main guests, Filipinos, Expats or those visiting from overseas? If people thought it was not good value or to high priced for their budget they wont book unless desperate. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What is the places main guests, Filipinos, Expats or those visiting from overseas? If people thought it was not good value or to high priced for their budget they wont book unless desperate. 

There were only 4-5 expats that I saw on the Saturday at the resort, and I would guess they were day guests.  It was a beautiful day Saturday and the resort was not crowded at all.  I didn't see any expats at the condos.  Saturday night at around 7 pm when we were going back to the condo, it appeared that only about 20% had lights on.  Of course, many are only weekend homes and not rented out.

It appears that the main members are very wealthy Filipino families.  Possibly some upper middle class.

I was curious and looked at real estate ads.  Lots are 5-15 million.  Houses for sale are 30-50 million.  The larger condos are probably 15-20 million.  The beach and nature club membership, if you buy a property, is 900k + unknown monthly dues.  The golf membership is 1.5 mil + monthly dues.

We have some neighbors that bought a lot for around 6 mil, I think.  It might be a good investment even if you don't build.   He is a Aussie expat who is still working at a very good job, so they have plenty of money.  Their daughter went to my daughter's school last year but they moved her to Brent this year, and Brent is 8-15 k USD per year, depending on the grade.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

It appears that the main members are very wealthy Filipino families.  Possibly some upper middle class.

Are they complaining about the price or do they own condos there and not guest visiting and paying for rent? 

2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

He is a Aussie expat who is still working at a very good job, so they have plenty of money. 

This resort is for them :thumbsup: