Posted

I will do that for future images.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Sorry for such a long post but wanted to document my travels on here

Wish you had of given an in depth post about your experience. Just joking. Great you seemed to have a good time and when the next time comes come over to the IT Park for a beer or gin. :7500:

• Like 1

marine6357
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Wish you had of given an in depth post about your experience. Just joking. Great you seemed to have a good time and when the next time comes come over to the IT Park for a beer or gin. :7500:

I definitely will do that. I am already planning my next trip for this January but not sure if it will be back to Cebu or not. Was thinking of starting in the north and explore up there. But as we all know it will be entirely up to the GF on what she wants. lol 

• 3 weeks later...
redfeather
Posted
Posted

Mark,

Thanks for your AAR after action report on your trip to the Philz.  I wrote down some of your condo and hotel names and I will look them up and try to stay there.  I am flying to Cebu on my next trip, so I will try to visit some of these same spots.  Your trip report helps mentor some of us on our upcoming trips, so keep those detailed trip reports posted because we can all use the mentoring.

• Like 1