Time Value Mail Question

Ryan.
Posted
Posted

I need an express item sent U.S to Cebu. I suspect each available carrier partners with a service in the Philippines.

My choices are UPS or DHL or Fed Ex to Cebu. (I suspect FedEx is a bad choice).

Which one of the three is best U.S to Cebu. Small letter express mail? I will google also.

Thank you.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Which one of the three is best U.S to Cebu

You are not listing this option

https://www.lbcexpress.com/us/rate-calculator/

Is that not available to you?  They ARE the Philippine courier.

• Thanks 1

Ryan.
Posted
Posted

No. My mail service in U.S does not offer LBC but one of the choices they do offer might hand off to them. Will research now. Thanks.

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I twice had to have a letter overnighted to me FedEx was used.  From the US East coast to me the next day.  Both times arrived on time with no issues.  I am in Laguna however.  Cannot tell you the cost because the sender shouldered that expense.

• Thanks 1

Rooster
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Ryan. said:

I need an express item sent U.S to Cebu. I suspect each available carrier partners with a service in the Philippines.

My choices are UPS or DHL or Fed Ex to Cebu. (I suspect FedEx is a bad choice).

Which one of the three is best U.S to Cebu. Small letter express mail? I will google also.

Thank you.

I have had positive results any time FEDEX  was used to send me anything from the states. My preference would be FEDEX versus the others listed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ryan.
Posted
Posted

Sold! FedEx international priority envelope. Item is now in queue with my mail service. $35 group discount, too.

Thanks for the advice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Ryan.
Posted
Posted (edited)

As soon as envelope arrived at Fed Ex Lapu2 the delivery was online for next day delivery. I reached a live person in the office. (Three  hours to find real number.) I told them very nicely five slightly different ways I would be very appreciative if they would have a delivery person call me ASAP. 

My phone rang fast. The envelope got picked from the batch, I assume. One day early and at 1pm it showed up. I learned my lesson in the past—- that the fnal leg of the journey is the weakest link with a glorified hubal hubal driver in charge. Not this time. Smooth as silk. Gratitude expressed to the driver. 

Thanks for the advice above.

Edited by Ryan.
fat fingers
  • Like 5