Facebook Friend Request

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I for one don't follow Facebook but the wife does, so no troubles to me, i only get into trouble if I look too long at a gorgeous PI women. "What are you staring at," is her remarks. " Nothing really dear, I forgot my glasses and I thought it was your niece, all PI's look the same to me," "their in your top pocket" " sorry dear". But gee some of them are gorgeous and a bloke could easily get in the proverbial if you followed your imagination. :makeup_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I's certainly a mine field.  My partner also sifts them out and at the same time she sees who likes my posts and then gives me the third degree.  If a certain female likes a post more than once in a week that's as good as an affair.  She's not the first Filipino to tell me she doesn't trust other Filipino women as most of them at one time or another has tried their luck at breaking up relationships.

My partner is pretty understanding as far as Filipinos go and will quite happily point out pretty women to me and ask my opinion, I don't hold back as long as I or she doesn't know them.  

I was at a BBQ with her and her friends a few days ago and when we got home my partner asked if I liked ????. I didn't recognise the name so asked what one it was? The one you couldn't stop staring at was her answer. I didn't have a clue what she was on about but apparently her friend was staring at me and trying to see where I was looking and had informed her I couldn't keep my eyes off of this one girl.  I just pointed out she was wrong as the only one I found in the slightest bit attractive was ???? The one that had tried to get me into trouble.  That'll keep her occupied for a bit. :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 10/17/2018 at 12:47 PM, BrettGC said:

The others are two filipinas I met before SAO, we've remained really good friends to the point of I consider them little sisters now and I even went to one of their weddings when she married another Aussie. 

Before we were married, I took Friend requests from my wife's friends and was taking the Suggested Friends under consideration. I Friended a couple of Filipinas from my wife's hometown that she didn't know. I guess it was a bit of "You're from Texas? Do you know my cousin Bob?!"

Fast forward 5 years later and I've lost touch with all but one who is now married to a Brit and living in a town near London. They have a little boy and it's been a joy to watch him growing up and to see her UK family in holiday photos. Her family visited from here a few months back and that was a treat to see them enjoying the UK. (She's absolutely gorgeous, BTW.)

Anymore, I run Friend requests by my wife if I can see they're family. Otherwise, I reject them.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1