Foster's Strong Beer

marine6357
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Like most beer, ice cold is the best!

I am a lightweight when it comes to beer. Much prefer a nice strong Gin and tonic. When I do drink beer at home I usually reach for a Labatt Blue Light or Bud Light. So when I arrived in the Philippines and tried San Mig Light I was pleasantly surprised that I did enjoy the taste. Also tried Red Horse and found it a little to much for my liking. When I ordered a Tanqueray and tonic was surprised to find that they had no lime and had to settle for a calamansi instead. Wasn't bad but did add a little different taste to the drink.  

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

I am a lightweight when it comes to beer.

I will stay with my 3 x beer sori sori.jpg Daily dose ( For medicinal purposes of Course :hystery:)

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Rooster said:

A trick I learned from some old timers in the states is put some black pepper in the glass before you pour it and it causes bubbling, (aeration) makes it taste better.  

Unfortunately Rooster, this old timer put too much and got arrested for disturbing the peace.  Or to put it another perspective: Flatulance (vs ambulance): an emergency vehicle that picks you up after you got runned over by a steamroller.

By the way, any of these Heinekens available there in PI? 

mini keg.jpg For about 20 bucks here in SoCal

Rooster
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jake said:

Unfortunately Rooster, this old timer put too much and got arrested for disturbing the peace.  Or to put it another perspective: Flatulance (vs ambulance): an emergency vehicle that picks you up after you got runned over by a steamroller.

By the way, any of these Heinekens available there in PI? 

mini keg.jpg For about 20 bucks here in SoCal

I have not seen it.

S&R Does sell cases of Heineken bottles and other brands of mini-kegs that are the same as for sale on Lazada Philippines.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-groceries-wines-beers-spirits-beer/

• Like 1