Jump to content
Jollygoodfellow

Reminder. Do not be in the company of a minor alone

Recommended Posts

Guys I'm starting to get a feel for these philipinos women , the jealousy is unreal , I told her today that I was working in the hospital canteen and I fixed the problem for the staff , the ladies were so happy that they gave me a couple of bacon sandwiches and a big mug of tea 

Her reply was Hmmmmmmm , No Chicks okkkkkk

As for her holding over an argument from the night before , yep that happens and I don't think I've had tampo yet lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Yes but then again if she is "connected" then what?

Then, assume the position. I assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Guys I'm starting to get a feel for these philipinos women , the jealousy is unreal , I told her today that I was working in the hospital canteen and I fixed the problem for the staff , the ladies were so happy that they gave me a couple of bacon sandwiches and a big mug of tea 

Her reply was Hmmmmmmm , No Chicks okkkkkk

As for her holding over an argument from the night before , yep that happens and I don't think I've had tampo yet lol

 

My wife is not the jealous type. Not at all.

I suppose that means I'm either gifted or ugly. :89:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bastonjock said:

So what happens if your girl friend leaves you sitting wirh her 10 year old son ?

 

That was something I had to explain to my girlfriend... I could not be left alone with her 14 year old niece.  After we were married, she is my niece, but not before.  She told me I did not need to follow that law, but I chose to anyway. Since we were all living together in a family compound it probably would have been ok... but better safe than sorry. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 3:21 AM, Tukaram (Tim) said:

That was something I had to explain to my girlfriend... I could not be left alone with her 14 year old niece.  After we were married, she is my niece, but not before.  She told me I did not need to follow that law, but I chose to anyway. Since we were all living together in a family compound it probably would have been ok... but better safe than sorry. 

To speak plainly, I won't be alone with my under-10 niece, even in a house full of people. At this point, we're family but as money is tight for my sister-in-law... I don't think she'd make an accusation and put her own sister through an ordeal but, better safe than sorry.

  • Hmm thinking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the REAL world, a foreigner has no rights whatsoever in the Phils. leaving us expats in a very vulnerable position, at all times, whether resident in an upmarket gated community, or a jungle hut.

So,  we need to obey their laws to the letter, IMHO.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, graham59 said:

In the REAL world, a foreigner has no rights whatsoever in the Phils. leaving us expats in a very vulnerable position, at all times, whether resident in an upmarket gated community, or a jungle hut.

So,  we need to obey their laws to the letter, IMHO.  

In the real world I find this statement un true. It's perceived and correctly so foreigners may have justification to believe they are not treated fairly. How ever to say we have no rights at all is simply not true.

I personally know of quite a few cases where foreigners have won court cases here, including sharing in equity  of a house and land owned of course by the wife.

Naturally like in any country we must be aware of the laws and obey same, ovoid upsetting or slighting a local, especially if that local is wealthy or we'll known. As always we must exercise our common sense of which we should grateful to have.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 7:11 AM, marine6357 said:

Yes but then again if she is "connected" then what?

hope her last name doesn't end in a vowel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought that was only in America? lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×