Reminder. Do not be in the company of a minor alone

anabolic
Posted
Posted

so wait, if I am reading this correctly, it is illegal for a 35 yr old man to be with a 24 yr old filipina  for example?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, anabolic said:

so wait, if I am reading this correctly, it is illegal for a 35 yr old man to be with a 24 yr old filipina  for example?

This is a grey area that seems to come up every now and then But as we look around there are many men much older than 35 with Ladies of 19/20 and at 24 she would considered a little old LOL and usually had at least 1 child already (as is my recent experience on talks with people)

anabolic
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

This is a grey area that seems to come up every now and then But as we look around there are many men much older than 35 with Ladies of 19/20 and at 24 she would considered a little old LOL and usually had at least 1 child already (as is my recent experience on talks with people)

so as a 29 yr old man, they could throw you in jail at any moment for being with an 18-19 yr old, yet this place is lauded as some paradise ? what ?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, anabolic said:

so wait, if I am reading this correctly

29 minutes ago, anabolic said:

so as a 29 yr old man

Let me put it this way, if you arrive at the Airport with a buddy, and are met by a 19 year old girl, go strait to a hotel and the three of you do the dirty. If she reports it later for any reason, you most likely will get nailed for trafficking. 

If you hang out with the girl, treat her right, meet her parents and don't treat her like a slut. (just like in the states) I doubt seriously you will have a problem. 

33 minutes ago, anabolic said:

lauded as some paradise

It is, for most. But when guys show up and act like its the wild, wild west and thinks their poop don't stink, it can turn into hell on earth very quickly. 

My suggestion is don't take sensational headlines as the norm, again just like in the States.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, anabolic said:

so as a 29 yr old man, they could throw you in jail at any moment for being with an 18-19 yr old, yet this place is lauded as some paradise ? what ?

No.  Re-read page 4 of this topic.

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, anabolic said:

Is a 24 year-old Filipina a MINOR ? 

I married my first Filipina wife when she was 22 and I was 39.  She already had 2 kids. 

anabolic
Posted
Posted

ohh ok , I get it now, so they HAVE to be a minor. so an 18 yr old girl courted properly by a 60 yr old is fair game

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, anabolic said:

ohh ok , I get it now, so they HAVE to be a minor. so an 18 yr old girl courted properly by a 60 yr old is fair game

Another Grey area to me, But Remember that you will need Parental Consent to marry Oh and if you were thinking about taking the little lady home. ( and I hear the US is getting hot on this) most Embassies are looking into age differences more than ever, Visa Applications now are based on Stability of the Lady & at 18 there is not a lot of Stability. House owner, Career and a lot of other reasons they would come back to the PI as I say A grey Area :smile:

• Like 1

anabolic
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Another Grey area to me, But Remember that you will need Parental Consent to marry Oh and if you were thinking about taking the little lady home. ( and I hear the US is getting hot on this) most Embassies are looking into age differences more than ever, Visa Applications now are based on Stability of the Lady & at 18 there is not a lot of Stability. House owner, Career and a lot of other reasons they would come back to the PI as I say A grey Area :smile:

i am 29 if i meet an 18 yr old the first thing i am doing is checking her ID 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, anabolic said:

the first thing i am doing is checking her ID 

If you have never been here before you will soon find out that ID"s can be bought on just about any Street corner. Best of Luck my friend and please take care.:thumbsup:

• Like 1