dating apps by male prisoners posing as women

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Truer than you may know.  More than a few times I have seen deadbeats break windows or cause other minor problems on Friday night before a holiday (Such as Thanksgiving weekend) because they know the weekend in prison will have turkey dinner and be better than what they have on the outside.

Would they get to an actual prison or just a police lock up where I doubt they will have a good meal? 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

I don't know. It's all Nigerian Prince stuff to me.

Yes there was a rumour you had won the lottery,did you send the payment needed to process it.

• Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Would they get to an actual prison or just a police lock up where I doubt they will have a good meal? 

Usually, they'd be held in a "jail", to await a hearing on the Monday after the holiday. Short sentences are also served in jail. Prison comes after sentencing for serious crimes.

I just looked up my old home state of Washington and, sure enough, some of the county jails serve a hot turkey dinner to inmates on Thanksgiving (the usual lunch fare is a cold bagged lunch). I would assume then that they all do.

It probably varies by state or municipality. Some places have their own jails and do what they like. The city of Seattle contracts with two county jails to house miscreants. The town of Mayberry has just the two cells in the sheriff's office but I bet Aunt Bea would bring a hot turkey dinner for Otis. :smile:

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1