Another surprise visit

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It's easy money Jack. That is to say everything except the tuition.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Old55 said:

It's easy money Jack. That is to say everything except the tuition.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

:hystery::hystery::hystery::thumbsup:

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Hehe, i had a lunch with my two daughters yesterday ,it was a no brainer that id get the bill ,the one on the left earns a lot more than i do , this pick shows just how random genetics can be ,one on the left is a manager for a global software company she stands at a slim 5ft 4 the one on the right is 5ft 9 and im not going to guess her weight ,shes still my baby :mocking:

20181020_153436.jpg

• Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Filipino Children are NO Different to any other Children wherever they are from

And it wont end Jack

I was well into my 40s, married, owned a home, had a career, married and all around successful. When we visited the folks, after saying HELLO! The first thing I would do is look in the fridge. When Mom passed and Dad was failing he moved into an assisted living establishment. After saying hi, just guess the first place I would look :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::hystery: 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

And it wont end Jack

I was well into my 40s, married, owned a home, had a career, married and all around successful. When we visited the folks, after saying HELLO! The first thing I would do is look in the fridge. When Mom passed and Dad was failing he moved into an assisted living establishment. After saying hi, just guess the first place I would look :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::hystery: 

:58:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This Mornings Conversation.

Sprog.  Dad can a Friend come today?

DAD.   Yes but not too much Noise.

Sprog  OK and we OK to eat Lunch?

DAD. Yes but Clean up After.

Sprog, Ok if I must.

DAD. Princess we all have to do things we don't Like.

Sprog. Does that include you?

DAD.   Of course.

sprog.  Ok, so HAVE A SHAVE EH? :hystery:

:89: Just can't win some days, but LUV EM to Death :whistling:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Won't be anything compared to when I get back to the UK in January for the first time in nearly 2 years. If my Mum doesn't have pork pies, sausage rolls, chicken pies and baked beans waiting for me in the fridge/cupboards then I'll be on the first flight back to the Philippines, after I've stopped off at the fish and chip shop anyway lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

when I get back to the UK

Good point, relating it to one's self.

When I used to "go home to Mum" in my younger days I would store my stuff in the bedroom and go out with the boys.  Now I am older I actually visit Mum.

So Jack, just tell 'Azon that she is too impatient.  Just wait a few years and the young 'un will come home for a REAL visit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Just wait a few years and the young 'un will come home for a REAL visit.

:facepalm_80_anim_gif: :11: that sounds so scary & Expensive:waiting_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2