LTO Robinsons Dumaguete students permit.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have already written about my wife`s attempt to get her students permit at Robinsons on gbmmbg`s topic.I feel now that with the developments today it deserves it`s own topic.

My wife went to the Lto on the 17th of this month did her paperwork and was then told to come back Friday 19th for medical and drug test.She was told this by them when they should have known full well that Friday was a holiday.Her and many other people turned up on the Friday only to be told we are closed for the holiday come back Monday.As I wrote in the other thread UNBELIEVABLE. My wife went back today(10/22/18,she did the medical and drug test and was then told come back in a month to get the permit UNBELIEVABLE.It should have taken 30 minutes to process the permit.

The only thing I can think of (which is kind to say about them) is that it gets sent the Lto at capitol Dumaguete to be released.What a waste pf peoples time and money(travel costs). I for one will not use  Robinsons Lto for anything else I will go to Capitol. If they are just handers over of the documents why don`t they say.I know that answer and it aint kind to put it on here.

Has anybody else had dealings with this office at Robinsons,how did you get on.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

was then told come back in a month to get the permit

It must be Robinson's mall.  When I did this for my ex at a small town agency she had the plastic learners in 24 hours and had to come back in30 days or more to have it changed to a real license.  They could not, would not give her anything other than a learners until the 30 days was up, no matter how well she could drive  (well she couldn't drive but that wasn't the point . . . she needed the ID :whistling: )

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It must be Robinson's mall.  When I did this for my ex at a small town agency she had the plastic learners in 24 hours and had to come back in30 days or more to have it changed to a real license.  They could not, would not give her anything other than a learners until the 30 days was up, no matter how well she could drive  (well she couldn't drive but that wasn't the point . . . she needed the ID :whistling: )

Lto in Capitol do it all the same day you can get a students permit in less than 2 hours.I suspect Robinsons are just doing the paperwork and passing it over to capitol.It`s just another unnecessary inconvenience here.

• 1 month later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have to backtrack on this as it seems that my wife does have the students permit but they told her to come back in a month to change it to a full licence.Apologies folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1