OFF all day so now I am Tired

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good night  said zebidee.jpg :56da632e94212_1(60):

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

If I have to watch Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles, or Baby Shark, one more time... :571c66d400c8c_1(103): :shooter:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
45 minutes ago, graham59 said:

If I have to watch Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles, or Baby Shark, one more time... :571c66d400c8c_1(103): :shooter:

Switch to Ben and Holly;  I find it to be more exciting!  :smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted
59 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Baby Shark, one more time

You asked for it :hystery:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Dora the explorer is my favourite.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
17 hours ago, graham59 said:

If I have to watch Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles, or Baby Shark, one more time... :571c66d400c8c_1(103): :shooter:

I just cursed some American friends with the Baby Shark video. Heh-heh-heh.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
22 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

I just cursed some American friends with the Baby Shark video

X friends no doubt.

  • I'm Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

I have two sons.  Both half-Filipino;

One is 25 years old, and the other is 3 years old.  Here they are:  :smile:

,

 

IMG_20180505_184022.jpg

IMG_20181025_205608_HHT.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
3 hours ago, graham59 said:

I have two sons.  Both half-Filipino;

One is 25 years old, and the other is 3 years old.  Here they are:  :smile:

,

 

IMG_20180505_184022.jpg

IMG_20181025_205608_HHT.jpg

 Good looking lads  Graham, please say good night to them for me:wink: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...