27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:thumbsup: Just have to go with the Flow EH? :wink:

Yes. Not much else you can do really. 

Mick
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

:thumbsup: Just have to go with the Flow EH? :wink:

My Mrs goes mad when I complain even though its justified, was in McDonald's the other day, ordered a quarter pounder and large fries, she put the fries on the tray then said burger will be 7 minutes, when the burger came, fries were freezing, I complained and told them to change them, it was like I was trying to rob the place, if you saw there faces, including the Mrs, the manager came over and I explained again, and she started shouting at the top of her voice, "the foreigners fries are cold" several times, my wife looked like she wanted the floor to open up and fall in

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mick said:

"the foreigners fries are cold" several times, my wife looked like she wanted the floor to open up and fall in

That is when I would call the Police! Discrimination at it's best  Worst Name and Shame has it's merits :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

TimL
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Mick said:

My Mrs goes mad when I complain even though its justified, was in McDonald's the other day, ordered a quarter pounder and large fries, she put the fries on the tray then said burger will be 7 minutes, when the burger came, fries were freezing, I complained and told them to change them, it was like I was trying to rob the place, if you saw there faces, including the Mrs, the manager came over and I explained again, and she started shouting at the top of her voice, "the foreigners fries are cold" several times, my wife looked like she wanted the floor to open up and fall in

I’ve noticed that there seems to be a trend where the food doesn’t all come out at the same time. I’ve already had a few issues with Landers where they try to give me my fries while I wait for my burger or hotdogs to be ready. My GF doesn’t seem to grasp everything being done together either.  She’ll make eggs and after their done and on the table, she asks if I want toast. Or she’ll make the toast first and let it sit and then make bacon and eggs. Hahahaha.... 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TimL said:

I’ve noticed that there seems to be a trend where the food doesn’t all come out at the same time.

:hystery: What time flight did this happen on :whistling:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, TimL said:

I’ve noticed that there seems to be a trend where the food doesn’t all come out at the same time. I’ve already had a few issues with Landers where they try to give me my fries while I wait for my burger or hotdogs to be ready. My GF doesn’t seem to grasp everything being done together either.  She’ll make eggs and after their done and on the table, she asks if I want toast. Or she’ll make the toast first and let it sit and then make bacon and eggs. Hahahaha.... 

She will cook the eggs individually as well? How my wife used to do it. I just nuke the cold food and it’s all good.

• Like 1

TimL
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

She will cook the eggs individually as well? How my wife used to do it. I just nuke the cold food and it’s all good.

No but, she’ll cook my two eggs and then she will cook her two. Hello, you can fit 4 eggs in the frying pan. Toast takes about as long as it does to cook the eggs. Put them in at the same time.... nope. 😂😂😂

• Love it 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

I noticed here that they dont see a difference between hot and cold, if food is meant to hot, then hot it needs to be, I think it's due to not having microwaves before, as our maid will cook in the morning several dishes, and then they just get eaten through out the day, I have to Ding it to warm it up, they dont seem bothered. 

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, TimL said:

Same here. Prob gonna get me killed over here one of these days. 😂😂

He who fight and run away live to fight another day.In other words  always quit when you are at the best point you can hope for.

• Like 2