Sneaky Tactic - Cebu Pacific Airlines

TimL
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

He who fight and run away live to fight another day.In other words  always quit when you are at the best point you can hope for.

Very true. 👍🏻

Viking
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Mick said:

I noticed here that they dont see a difference between hot and cold, if food is meant to hot, then hot it needs to be, I think it's due to not having microwaves before, as our maid will cook in the morning several dishes, and then they just get eaten through out the day, I have to Ding it to warm it up, they dont seem bothered. 

My late father in law always made the lunch at the same time as we ate our breakfast. When asked why? he told us, so it will be ready to eat whenever we want to!

He did not see any problem that the adobo would be cold by then :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Most Philippinos dont mind eating cold food that is supposed to be hot, but who decides what is right and wrong??

Different cultures different habits.

• Like 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, scott h said:

when I am the one eating,,,,,,,,,,that would be ME :hystery:

That makes sense :thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Viking said:

My late father in law always made the lunch at the same time as we ate our breakfast. When asked why? he told us, so it will be ready to eat whenever we want to!

He did not see any problem that the adobo would be cold by then :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Most Philippinos dont mind eating cold food that is supposed to be hot, but who decides what is right and wrong??

Different cultures different habits.

Over the years their stomachs have adapted to handle the bacteria which we cannot.I look at food that has been sat for hours at room temperature and my appetite goes.Lets be fair there are still very many people here who do n`t have refrigerators and would not even know how to use one.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Lets be fair there are still very many people here who do n`t have refrigerators and would not even know how to use one.

Well, there are many ways to use them.  This is a good use for fridges:

fridge.jpg (Note:  These are welding rods stored in an old fridge to keep them dry)

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1