GAS Up again!

Recommended Posts

Posted

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): Quite surprised this Morning when we ordered gas, up to 910 per bottle delivered :56da632e94212_1(60):

GAS solain bottle.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

What sized bottle Jack?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
Just now, BrettGC said:

What sized bottle Jack?

11 kilo :huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

11 kilo :huh:

Ouch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
2 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Ouch

OUCH.jpg  Indeed but if you don't buy it, things will go to this again :hystery:

 over there.jpg  Cooking(Indoors).jpg

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): Quite surprised this Morning when we ordered gas, up to 910 per bottle delivered :56da632e94212_1(60):

GAS solain bottle.jpg

We picked up a replacement prycegas bottle(11kg) and that was 895.I usually just get them refilled and don`t bother with the replacement bottle but every 6 months we do a complete swap.Usually lasts us 21/2 - 3 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

We picked up a replacement prycegas bottle(11kg) and that was 895.

Seems about the same price for all, around 900 we have it deliveed so there is a small charge, Owen ( local shop has his gas at 860, but you have to fetch it) Still we need so we must have it although, my Girls do a fair bit of Cooking on charcoal so that cuts the Gas usage down :smile: :hystery: next we will get a price hike in charcoal or may low stocks again. One day we will win somewhere :whistling:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Seems about the same price for all, around 900 we have it deliveed so there is a small charge, Owen ( local shop has his gas at 860, but you have to fetch it) Still we need so we must have it although, my Girls do a fair bit of Cooking on charcoal so that cuts the Gas usage down :smile: :hystery: next we will get a price hike in charcoal or may low stocks again. One day we will win somewhere :whistling:

We just got a new one delivered last week - 860php delivered.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
14 minutes ago, hk blues said:

We just got a new one delivered last week - 860php delivered.  

 Yep that was last week, we had one for the Dirty Kitchen 2 weeks ago 780 so as I say it is on the UP :sad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
On 10/26/2018 at 9:28 AM, Jack Peterson said:

OUCH.jpg  Indeed but if you don't buy it, things will go to this again :hystery:

 over there.jpg  Cooking(Indoors).jpg

I went into my other apartment that I'm renting until the 4th of November last week to find my friend who I let stay there cooking on the kitchen sink.  She had an old car wheel and had filed the centre of it with charcoal and had put a wire grill over the top to turn it into a cooker. Her excuse was she had ran out of gas.  I went mental. The ceiling and kitchen cupboards were coated in ash but luckily the fire alarms hadn't gone off.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...