Adding excessive shipping charges just makes Lazada the Vendor of last resort for many items. I used to buy diapers from Lazada and now I only buy them when they are on sale. I am not going to pay a delivery charge for items like diapers. More business for S&R and less for Lazada.

Last month I had a problem with the delivery of a cell phone I ordered. Lazada kept claiming they were making attempts to deliver the phone but there is always someone at hope at my house and they were telling me no Lazada delivery attempts. I called Lazada and they suggested I just reorder and pay for the 1st phone that arrives 

My biggest issue with Lazada is the fact that everything seems to come one item at a time and you’re charged shipping on each individual item.

I’ve ordered about 20 things from them on 4 different orders and everyone came by itself.

1 hour ago, TimL said:

My biggest issue with Lazada is the fact that everything seems to come one item at a time and you’re charged shipping on each individual item.

I’ve ordered about 20 things from them on 4 different orders and everyone came by itself.

That's because Lazada are just a portal of other venders not a supplier in there own right. Amazon is similar, you may go to their web site but you are buying from individual vendors who will all ship individually.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

On 10/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well, I have started on this so: the second reason is they will not let you open it to have a look before paying.  You pay before they give it to you so there goes any advantage of having a look at the product without paying.  

Hmmm, I always look before paying and have rejected a purchase after having done so. Maybe I just get the gullible delivery agent... :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gary D said:

That's because Lazada are just a portal of other venders not a supplier in there own right. Amazon is similar, you may go to their web site but you are buying from individual vendors who will all ship individually.

Makes sense. I guess I’m just spoiled as I am a prime member and used to free shipping.  ;)