Manila Airport: Catch a taxi at the departure level when arriving?

virginprune
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

My Goodness! you are all spoilt (Spoiled) up there. here in Dumaguete you get a  Tricycle.jpg or Lump it:hystery:

Same in Marbel :laugh:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Lyft is a competitor of Uber.  Their venting process for drivers is reported to be better than Uber.  A significant number of companies recommend their employees use Lyft. Price is about the same. 

My recollection is Uber and Grab merged in the Philippines.  Since there is no Lyft, I will try using my Uber app first before downloading Grab.

I have both Uber and Lyft. You have to download and use the Grab app in the Philippines.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, earthdome said:

I have both Uber and Lyft. You have to download and use the Grab app in the Philippines.

Thanks earthdome.  I will download the Grab app.

Viking
Posted
Posted
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Jack Peterson said:

My Goodness! you are all spoilt (Spoiled) up there. here in Dumaguete you get a  Tricycle.jpg or Lump it:hystery:

And in my opinion, you living in Dumaguete is spoiled with the best tricykles in the country!!

Been in many places around Philippines but never seen better tricykles anywhere,  no problem getting in and no pain in the neck when getting out, they are even cheap, hahaha :6:

• Like 1