2 foreigners, Filipina arrested for illegally living with minors

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The fact that the less than innocent cases exist is enough to say change the law to remove the grey areas that some take advantage of for different reasons.

There already is/was laws in place that make taking advantage of someone, whether 16 or 46 or 96. If they are gonna break that they are gonna break this law. Only ones affected are people like me, I'm supposed to tell my 17 year old sister her schoolmates can't come here to study or practice? Pretty damn dumb. Jack, did your daughter ever have a schoolmate come home with her?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, AlwaysRt said:

Jack, did your daughter ever have a schoolmate come home with her?

OH Yes much to my disagreeing, but according to the Tutor, Studying and there being more that one was seen as self Chaperoning by themselves, at one time I had a letter sent each time to say this was known by the School but I did not like that either, In the End I had to say Only when Mama is here. Now it matters not as they are all over 18 But It was a worrying time Steve I can tell you :unsure:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, hk blues said:

as a poster above says, if you want some help hire someone who is in need of the work AND old enough not to set local tongues wagging. 

Certainly, agree with this and that could be solved by putting a minimum age of 18 on it and leave those under 18 at home to mind the kids and not the other way round :whistling: as is the Norm here

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

OH Yes much to my disagreeing, but according to the Tutor, Studying and there being more that one was seen as self Chaperoning by themselves, at one time I had a letter sent each time to say this was known by the School but I did not like that either, In the End I had to say Only when Mama is here. Now it matters not as they are all over 18 But It was a worrying time Steve I can tell you :unsure:

Yes it bothers me, I think about the law constantly when they are here. I just can't tell them they can't study here because of it. I am happy to know what she is doing and who she is hanging around with. There are some crazy situations we get into here, that's for sure.

• Like 2