knife crime in England

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Maybe a few have read or heard the news about the stabbings in England and mainly in the London area to date there have been over 250 stabbings and these can happen anytime of the day or night and there is a outcry that this must stop, but how .

This morning on tv there was some sort of debate about who and what is causing this and it did get a little heated , the people who are being stabbed are mainly black youths and could it be drug related or gang related no one seems to know , it was also said that these youths have nothing else to do and live in deprived areas and most are from single parent families and all the other crap that they say, " this is no reason to carry a knife and stab people in my eyes"

It was mentioned that there should be more stop and search on the city streets to stop people carrying these knives and this is where the debate got heated , if you keep stopping people and searching them they will become angry and upset and because it was mentioned that it seems to be more black youths being stabbed by black youths it may become a racist thing if you do a stop and search on these people.

It is certainly a dangerous place we live in these days , i would not mind being stopped everyday and asked to be searched if it would make our streets a better place to walk down.

It was mentioned on another thread is the Philippines a safe place to be , well is England, is anywhere safe this day and age

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

It is certainly a dangerous place we live in these days ,

Period my Friend  Mad world.png :unsure:

graham59
Posted
Posted

What was sown many years ago (and continues to this day), is now being reaped.  

The wonderful country and culture of my childhood being steadily polluted and destroyed, rather than enhanced.

Britain is now overrun with parasites, criminals, and people with chips on their shoulders.... protected by naive 'do-gooders'.

It really saddens me to say that I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, stevewool said:

It was mentioned that there should be more stop and search on the city streets to stop people carrying these knives and this is where the debate got heated , if you keep stopping people and searching them they will become angry and upset and because it was mentioned that it seems to be more black youths being stabbed by black youths it may become a racist thing if you do a stop and search on these people.

I don`t see any alternative than stop and search if they want to stop the killings.The do gooders have tried what they say is the answer and it doesn`t work.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I don`t see any alternative than stop and search if they want to stop the killings.The do gooders have tried what they say is the answer and it doesn`t work.

In most cases they know who are behind most crimes but in our nanny state they cannot do anything about it until the people are caught in possession of  these items, and straight away we the people who are worried about what is happening are worried off being called a racist  , it seems its easier to be arrested and warned by the police for having such thoughts in your head these days .

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Austerity measures have seen hundreds of Police removed from our streets.

Apart from the major cities, you will never see police walking the streets any more and those in patrol cars are racing from one incident to another in towns and villages.

Anarchy will eventually take over the western world, unless Governments get their priorities right pretty soon!

Complacency and the Politically Correct Brigade are destroying the fabric of our Society

Have you ever tried talking to a man with a knife/gun in his hand about trying to save the Planet!!

Morning rant over, sorry folks.

• Like 3

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Nearly all the knife crime in England is gang on gang though, not really the same as Peter, 62 from Tunbridge Wells strolling round upper class Philippines areas lol.

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Austerity measures have seen hundreds of Police removed from our streets.

Apart from the major cities, you will never see police walking the streets any more and those in patrol cars are racing from one incident to another in towns and villages.

Anarchy will eventually take over the western world, unless Governments get their priorities right pretty soon!

Complacency and the Politically Correct Brigade are destroying the fabric of our Society

Have you ever tried talking to a man with a knife/gun in his hand about trying to save the Planet!!

Morning rant over, sorry folks.

I don`t see that as a rant more of a statement of facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Nearly all the knife crime in England is gang on gang though, not really the same as Peter, 62 from Tunbridge Wells strolling round upper class Philippines areas lol.

Check this out then..... Nine charts on the rise of knife crime in England and Wales - BBC News

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

There's was also a piece on how some Romanians left London because it was to violent 

Glasgow had a similar problem with stabbings the solution was to tear down a lot of the inner city housing schemes and relocate people to new towns

I grew up with the gangs and their turf wars

• Like 1