What happens to me when my wife dies before me

jimeve
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This topic is covered by our very own forum owner who is qualified to answer. Everyone should re visit this topic, https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/26818-succession-estate-law-in-the-philippines/ 

Thank's I have read it all again, more confused than before. I just hope I kick the bucket first. My wife has 7 siblings and one that is particularly interested in land-grabbing though she lives in Holland and hates my wife, she would be the first to come out of the rocks. Hope this shines some light on future expats who wish to live in da Fils  

• Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, jimeve said:

7 siblings and one that is particularly interested in land-grabbing though

Worth Remembering here,that Land grab is about the Top Motive for Murder in the Philippines :89: We should all pay due diligence in these matters :wink: 

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Worth Remembering here,that Land grab is about the Top Motive for Murder in the Philippines :89: We should all pay due diligence in these matters :wink: 

I was thinking of posting this too Jack. Not to be negative but it’s simply a fact one should keep in mind.

After viewing pictures of members homes over the years it’s easy to understand why they want to own not rent. Maybe someday Foreigners will be alowed to truly own property.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Old55 said:

Maybe someday Foreigners will be alowed to truly own property.

I think you can now as they are already advertising lots. :whistling:

property sign.jpg

• Love it 1