Brexit turmoil

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

With the announcement that Nigel Farage has a new party called the Brexit Party

It would appear that with an extension time yet again, we will take part in the next European Parliament elections unless a deal is made before May 22nd

Looks like Nigel Farage is hoping for another fat Cat salary second time round as a Euro MP!

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Kuya John said:

With the announcement that Nigel Farage has a new party called the Brexit Party

It would appear that with an extension time yet again, we will take part in the next European Parliament elections unless a deal is made before May 22nd

Looks like Nigel Farage is hoping for another fat Cat salary second time round as a Euro MP!

He's a successful businessman in his own right and the only mainstream MEP who actually knows how the EU works. If the UK Government used his knowledge Brexit would have been sorted a while back.  The UK media has done a great stitch up job on him.

You only have to look at the project fear in the mainstream media showing all over the place,  but when those involved in the contingency planning come out with in place solutions nothing is reported. 

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Well Snowy

Farage said he left Ukip because it became to far right.

Local news in my area only last night, surprises me that some small minded people have protested against Aldi Supermarket's a German based company which has a distribution centre not far from my hometown.

Aldi source a lot of stuff from UK producers and have kept prices down for UK consumers.

I just hope that Nigel Farage and his Pro Brexit campaigners don't create a situation that will bring about a anti European Union escalation as we all know what that can lead to!.

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Well Snowy

Farage said he left Ukip because it became to far right.

Local news in my area only last night, surprises me that some small minded people have protested against Aldi Supermarket's a German based company which has a distribution centre not far from my hometown.

Aldi source a lot of stuff from UK producers and have kept prices down for UK consumers.

I just hope that Nigel Farage and his Pro Brexit campaigners don't create a situation that will bring about a anti European Union escalation as we all know what that can lead to!.

This is a perfect example of a man who has shown he has the moral compass to leave a party that has ceased to follow the values he set. When he led the party it was made up of various religions, sexual orientation and colours.  

He immediately suspended any members who were outspoken, unlike most main parties who released statements highlighting how sorry the member was but never punished them, yet the media portrayed things as if he said the things.  He openly supports Europe it's just the EU parliament he detests.  

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

This is a perfect example of a man who has shown he has the moral compass to leave a party that has ceased to follow the values he set.

Time will tell Snowy, some people have their own agenda. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I'll just leave this here :popcorn:

Brexit trek.jpg

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I'll just leave this here :popcorn:

Brexit trek.jpg

They'll probably be on their 50th referendum by then as the last 49 we still voted to leave but the politicians will still think the people never knew what they voted for. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Haha 1