Sign in to follow this  
Yshie Lynn

Looking for advices: High end dual sim phone?

Hi there,  I'm  new :wave: 

I am looking for high-end dual sim phone for my kids. Vivo 5 is really good or should I opt for iPhone?

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Link removed

I removed the link because first time posters are not allowed to provide links but its useless anyway.  The phone you mention is already so old it is out of stock at that link.

If you want all the features of an IPhone at a Chinese phone price, I could suggest a Xiaomi Redmi 6.  There are many models and sizes but they basicly copy all the features from the higher priced phone and sell it cheap.  You have to decide on the features you want.  Example, the Pro model is about 6 inches and you can get 4 gb ROM 64 gb ram dual rear cam plus front cam plus all the usual gadgets for about 10K pesos.

This is just an example, there are lots of good deals if you look for them.  Just choose a reliable Chinese brand.  Huawei is a great name in Chinese phones but the price is very high.

IMHO Apple and Samsung have become overpriced and overrated.  Those who own one will probably disagree LOL

• Like 2

I recently upgraded to the Infinix zero 5 from the Infinix Note 5 for around 12,000p.  The Note 5 is a clone of the Samsung J7 for a lot less money. Infinix is a Hong Kong company with great reviews.

• 64GB Internal Storage / 6GB RAM Memory
  • External Storage Micro SD Up to 128GB
  • Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, Dual stand-by)
  • IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • 5.98 inches 1080 x 1920 Pixels 480 dpi TFT
  • Android OS, v7.0 Nougat
  • Processor: MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD)
  • Octa-core 2.6 GHz Cortex-A53
  • ARM Mali-T880 MP2 900MHZ
  • Network: 4G/3G/2G supported
  • Dual Camera: 12MP Rear Camera / 16.3MP Front Camera
  • Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
  • 4350 mAh Battery (Not-removable)
  • USB Port: Type-C (OTG Supported)
Edited by Happyhorn52

36 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I removed the link because first time posters are not allowed to provide links but its useless anyway

The member can not post as to me its spam as the link ends up taking you to the seller which is probably the member as why would a Filipino ask on a Expat forum. Im sure I deleted the topic? :89:

ADDED

Yep spammer and seller

yshie.jpg

Time for the Monty Pythons song,spam spam spam.

It's so funny, the second I was reading this my wife asked if I wanted a spam sandwich for lunch. TIMING.....

14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The member can not post as to me its spam

I thought so too, at first, then I followed the link and found out there was no stock and I thought "what kind of idiot spams a forum with a link to a product that is not in stock"  Of course my first thought was Lazada does that :hystery: ,  but my second thought is that our members are always on the lookout for cheap, quality phones for ourselves and our girlfriends and the info changes constantly so maybe its time for a "Looking for advice on high end dual sim phones" thread.

Thank you "spammer" for the thread idea.  Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split on your way out.

Get the most expensive LG phone with removable battery. They are bullet proof.