thailend19

Buying Lumber in the Manila Area

I have sent countless e-mails and filled out forms of various building materials, manufacturers and hardware stores and no one has responded. I need to buy pressure-treated lumber for my GF whose family lives in Cavite, while we live in Thailand. That's why we prefer not calling(put on hold, no answer, etc.) and it's cheaper  to just send an e-mail, whre we can stipulate the size and dimensions of the pieces we want without any confusion.

Know any source that WILL reply? Or is there a chart of dimensional lumber that is a competitive list of material?

The guy who sold us all the materials is a good guy and a friend of mine. Owns a large building supply business. If you send me exactly what you need and where you want it delivered to, ill see if I can get you a quote. :5769:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, scott h said:

The guy who sold us all the materials is a good guy and a friend of mine. Owns a large building supply business. If you send me exactly what you need and where you want it delivered to, ill see if I can get you a quote. :5769:

I'm also looking for 16 lengths of 1"x6"x3m treated wood, in Cainta, Manila

I haven't forgotten you. I'm waiting for the specs of the balcony we need to build, so it may be a few weeks. I'll be in touch.

23 minutes ago, thailend19 said:

I haven't forgotten you

No worries, I am retired and can wait for as long as you like:thumbsup: