Get Together For March Of 2010

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Try and keep me away!! Looking forward to meeting some of you "foreigners".Elsa and I will be there - my birthday is on 14th so you can all buy me a drink LOLPaul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Donna and I might be there for the end of February through the first week of March. I'll keep this in mind.
I will arrive on the 5th of March,maybe we will miss sad.gif
My "activity director" has not given me any exact dates yet but we will be there the last week of March 2010 through much of April 2010. The pool side venue sounds nice to me. SugarwareZ-003.gif Did someone say the weather is not too hot in March!?
OK, so Tom will be there the 5th and Old55 will be there toward the end of the month so maybe we will have to have more than one to adjust for everyone. I am still open to dates to try to accommodate all if possible and more than one get together is one way. So Steve will you still be there on the 6th of March and would you be able to make that date get together? Also Tom will you be too tired from your trip to make it the 6th which is the first Saturday? Then if that works for both of you, maybe we can do another one on the 3rd or April which is also the first Saturday and maybe those who cannot make the March one can make the April one or hopefully a lot of people can make both. Mike Morey, thanks for the input and we hope you can make it too and I sent a pm to Jon 3echo and hope he will answer to let me know if Phats is still open. I like that place too but a lot of people who are smokers seemed to hate the idea of having to walk outside to smoke, maybe they can set up some more tables outside for the part that likes to smoke and the ones who don't can have tables inside and we can all go back and forth. Everything is in flux right now and noting will be set in stone until we get closer, so all please feel free all to give your input. Oh, to Old55 heat is relative and I find that the summer month are much hotter so while all months seem to be hot, th_exactly.gif it does seem to be cooler at night in March at least on some nights and I can only hope we get one of those cooler nights. Also May seems to most often bring on the rainy season, so it gets much more muggy once the rains start, so yes I feel it is less hot SugarwareZ-004.gif after all you have to remember we live in Florida the rest of the year and 100 degrees in the shade can often be the norm here. Has anyone seen eggs cooking on the sidewalk or the hood of a car. laugh.gif
OK, so Tom will be there the 5th and Old55 will be there toward the end of the month so maybe we will have to have more than one to adjust for everyone. I am still open to dates to try to accommodate all if possible and more than one get together is one way. So Steve will you still be there on the 6th of March and would you be able to make that date get together? Also Tom will you be too tired from your trip to make it the 6th which is the first Saturday? Then if that works for both of you, maybe we can do another one on the 3rd or April which is also the first Saturday and maybe those who cannot make the March one can make the April one or hopefully a lot of people can make both.
lol,this will be hard to match up.From history in my case I can tell you I will arrive about 1pm in Cebu and head to hotel,something to eat and bit of sleep then off to Silver Dollar or some where else since I do not know the new owners there.This will be the same day I arrive.The next day I should be fine for a get together in the afternoon or night if that suitsThe third of April will probably not suit me as I fly out next day and would rather not have a big day before leaving as I am not as young as I used to be,lol.Anyway all will work out and if I don't catch up with every one then its next time. 13_4_10[1].gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Try and keep me away!! Looking forward to meeting some of you "foreigners".Elsa and I will be there - my birthday is on 14th so you can all buy me a drink LOLPaul
OK Paul, good to know that you will be there and we look forward to seeing you and Elsa again and I will be happy to buy you a drink or three. :cheersty: OK, so Tom is in for March 6th and we may just have to have a get together at the beginning, middle and end of the month. :thumbsup: OK, so that might be too much but we can always meet one on one and in small groups with others who cannot make it to the earlier get together if that is the day we pick. Either way it looks like Old55 will not be there until the end of the month so we will have to shoot for another one when he is there even if we have to make it a small group. Time will tell but keep the ideas coming and we will try to figure out what is best for all.

Steve
Posted
Posted
Donna and I might be there for the end of February through the first week of March. I'll keep this in mind.
My

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

I will be in Cebu from December 2009.. give me a buzz once things are confirmed :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Be good to finally meet up :SugarwareZ-034:

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Hope to meet up with you all, some more than others. SugarwareZ-004.gif

paul
Posted
Posted

I'll make it a point to be there, Lee.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I'll make it a point to be there, Lee.
Sorry PaulYou don't have a choice,you will be there or I will have you arrestedPoliceman.gif and brought to the party in handcuffs where you will be made to watch us drink while still handcuffed.catmilk.gif No need to thank me. 13_4_10[1].gif