Get Together For March Of 2010

paul
Posted
Posted
I'll make it a point to be there, Lee.
Sorry PaulYou don't have a choice,you will be there or I will have you arrestedPoliceman.gif and brought to the party in handcuffs where you will be made to watch us drink while still handcuffed.catmilk.gif No need to thank me. 13_4_10[1].gif
I hear ya, Mate. Now, I just have one question.What type of handcuffs would these be? :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Steve
Posted
Posted
My tentative itinerary is arrive in Cebu February 26th (am) and depart March 16th (pm).
Flights are booked.We'll be arriving late pm on February 25th and leaving early am on March 17th.

Steve
Posted
Posted
I'll make it a point to be there, Lee.
Sorry PaulYou don't have a choice,you will be there or I will have you arrestedPoliceman.gif and brought to the party in handcuffs where you will be made to watch us drink while still handcuffed.catmilk.gif No need to thank me. 13_4_10[1].gif
I think we should handcuff him anyway. More for us to drink :AddEmoticons04230:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My tentative itinerary is arrive in Cebu February 26th (am) and depart March 16th (pm).
Flights are booked.We'll be arriving late pm on February 25th and leaving early am on March 17th.
Its a good feeling to have those flights booked and plans in progress,hope to catch up with you in March cheersty.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted
Its a good feeling to have those flights booked and plans in progress,hope to catch up with you in March cheersty.gif
I agree, hope to meet up as well, ALL drinks are on Paul :AddEmoticons04230:

Patsada
Posted
Posted

I also would really like to meet with you in Cebu. Pls keep me updated on exact dates and location... :551:Patsada

Guardian
Posted
Posted

I hope to meet you all next year too. I am doing my best to plan a trip over but I may go over with Mr. Lee and his wife in February and then be gone before the March get together. All in the planning stages now and I do not know if I will have that time for vacation until after the new year starts. Please keep this updated. Thanks all.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif
The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

• Like 1

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Try and keep me away!! Looking forward to meeting some of you "foreigners".Elsa and I will be there - my birthday is on 14th so you can all buy me a drink LOLPaul
This is the Philippines....aren't you supposed to treat us for your birthday?

Steve
Posted
Posted
Try and keep me away!! Looking forward to meeting some of you "foreigners".Elsa and I will be there - my birthday is on 14th so you can all buy me a drink LOLPaul
This is the Philippines....aren't you supposed to treat us for your birthday?
I second that! LOL