Get Together For March Of 2010

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Try and keep me away!! Looking forward to meeting some of you "foreigners".Elsa and I will be there - my birthday is on 14th so you can all buy me a drink LOLPaul
This is the Philippines....aren't you supposed to treat us for your birthday?
Absolutely! That's the custom. I learned the hard way..groan.Pete of New Hampshire

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
This is the Philippines....aren't you supposed to treat us for your birthday?
Absolutely! That's the custom. I learned the hard way..groan.Pete of New Hampshire
I made what I thought was a very equitable and culturally sensitive proposition to my wife about birthdays. As a Filipina, we'd celebrate her birthday according to Filipino customs. As a Kano, we'd celebrate mine according to American customs. She agreed without hesitation. However, after thinking about it for a few minutes she rescinded her agreement and punched me instead. :yes: Edited by TheMason

Steve
Posted
Posted
I made what I thought was a very equitable and culturally sensitive proposition to my wife about birthdays. As a Filipina, we'd celebrate her birthday according to Filipino customs. As a Kano, we'd celebrate mine according to American customs. She agreed without hesitation. However, after thinking about it for a few minutes she rescinded her agreement and punched me instead. :any-help:
:yes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif
The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

Just bumping this up for members to see.

• 1 month later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only, sheep allowed on a leash only.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

No sheep please or you might get Boss Man all hot and bothered. SugarwareZ-011.gif

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only, sheep allowed on a leash only.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

No sheep please or you might get Boss Man all hot and bothered. SugarwareZ-011.gif
HelloCount me in,I am really enjoying my stay here and will be going tomorrow to extend my visa. The remark about the sheep leads me to believe the boss must be a kiwi. Do I need my wellingtons ha ha:th_thholysheep:

Travis
Posted
Posted

Please Note:

cheersty.gif

I would rather meet up with some of you alone first cuz I have not been too happy with the grade of expats I have met in Cebu so far so I hope some of you who only visit would be a grade above these expats

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Please Note:

cheersty.gif

I would rather meet up with some of you alone first cuz I have not been too happy with the grade of expats I have met in Cebu so far so I hope some of you who only visit would be a grade above these expats
I have met good and bad there so you have to wade through the bad to find the good yet most of the people on this forum seem to be the good, but it would be my pleasure to meet you one on one or with my wife and your gf. I will pm you once we get to Cebu and give you our contact info and we can talk on the phone and if I should forget then please pm me.For the rest of you, we hope to meet you at the get together or one on one and then maybe you will like to come to the get together once you meet us or maybe you will want to stay far away then. SugarwareZ-007.gif :SugarwareZ-037:

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

I am bumping this up again for the many new members to see. We hope many of you will be able to come to our little get together and you can come alone or with wives or girlfriends. My wife and I will be there and so will Tom Boss Man and his wife and Gold Heart and we hope his wife and Steve and his wife, and M.Morey and his wife, Carl has said he will be coming and I am not sure if he will bring anyone, Paul and his lovely wife Elsa have said they will be coming, the other Paul said he would be coming, Matt said he might come, Patsada said he would try to come, manabouttown said he was going to come and I hope I did not miss anyone, so we hope many more members will also try to make it. Also, my wife and I should be in Cebu from Feb to sometime in May, so if anyone cannot make the get together but would like to meet my wife and I and any other member I can drag along then be sure to send me a pm. In order to be able to send pm's members must be full members, so new members should try to post to become full members if they wish to contact us or they can send us an email from the main page if they have questions. Thanks all and hope to meet many of you. :541:Oh, and I will bring the sheep for Tom but his wife might get jealous. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

Please Note:

cheersty.gif

I am bumping this up again for the many new members to see. We hope many of you will be able to come to our little get together and you can come alone or with wives or girlfriends. My wife and I will be there and so will Tom Boss Man and his wife and Gold Heart and we hope his wife and Steve and his wife, and M.Morey and his wife, Carl has said he will be coming and I am not sure if he will bring anyone, Paul and his lovely wife Elsa have said they will be coming, the other Paul said he would be coming, Matt said he might come, Patsada said he would try to come, manabouttown said he was going to come and I hope I did not miss anyone, so we hope many more members will also try to make it. Also, my wife and I should be in Cebu from Feb to sometime in May, so if anyone cannot make the get together but would like to meet my wife and I and any other member I can drag along then be sure to send me a pm. In order to be able to send pm's members must be full members, so new members should try to post to become full members if they wish to contact us or they can send us an email from the main page if they have questions. Thanks all and hope to meet many of you. :541:Oh, and I will bring the sheep for Tom but his wife might get jealous. SugarwareZ-007.gif
Hi Lee, count me in as well. PM or e-mail me when you and Nila are back in town!