Get Together For March Of 2010

retired
Posted
Posted
I am a bit confused about the date for this get - together . Is this a separate function from the boat trip also being planned for the 12th by "another forum" ? Kind of hard to be in two places at the same time . :-)
Its not confusing at all,this forum is not "another forum", this is Philippines Expat Forum its also not Living in the Philippines or Cebu night life forum or any other of the many forums and yahoo groups about the Philippines and we do not have any ties in that respect, unless they changed the date their boat trip was the 13th. Our get together has been shown here for about 5 months and the date is set for the 12th March.Hope that solved your confusion,you can now make a weekend out of it. :(
If we will arrived there on the 12th, then we could attend both......SugarwareZ-003.gif
That would be good,be nice to meet you both :cheers:
My apologies to the forum as i am well aware that "another forum" and WTP forums are separate enterprises . Must be the new BP meds . :th_thimage_265775:Either/or am looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones .

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

I may be a lot of things, but I will never be the "other" Paul. But, I am a littleangel.gifTom, what date do you arrive in country?

Edited by paul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I may be a lot of things, but I will never be the "other" Paul. But, I am a littleangel.gifTom, what date do you arrive in country?
Be in Cebu and raring to go on the 5th of March after I have a sleep,PM me your cell number since the one I have is old. :thumbs-up-smile:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif
The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

I am bumping this up again for the many new members to see. We hope many of you will be able to come to our little get together and you can come alone or with partners. My wife and I will be there and so will Tom Boss Man and his wife and Gold Heart and we hope his wife and Steve and his wife, and M.Morey and his wife, Carl has said he will be coming and I am not sure if he will bring anyone, Paul and his lovely wife Elsa have said they will be coming, the other Paul said he would be coming, Matt said he might come, Patsada said he would try to come, manabouttown said he was going to come and I hope I did not miss anyone, so we hope many more members will also try to make it. Also, my wife and I should be in Cebu from Feb to sometime in May, so if anyone cannot make the get together but would like to meet my wife and I and any other member I can drag along then be sure to send me a pm. In order to be able to send pm's members must be full members, so new members should try to post to become full members if they wish to contact us or they can send us an email from the main page if they have questions. Thanks all and hope to meet many of you. :thumbs-up-smile: Bump

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As the date draws closer we think the contenders for the venue are Phat Thursday or The Sand Trap. Anyone have an opinion about either of these venues?:thumbs-up-smile:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
As the date draws closer we think the contenders for the venue are Phat Thursday or The Sand Trap. Anyone have an opinion about either of these venues?:thumbs-up-smile:
Both venues are good choices.As Sandtrap is an outdoor venue, us smokers won't bother the non-smokers - not sure about where the smokers would be at Phat Thursday.Paul

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)
Both venues are good choices.As Sandtrap is an outdoor venue, us smokers won't bother the non-smokers - not sure about where the smokers would be at Phat Thursday.Paul
Sandtrap.At PT, smokers have to go outside.Plus, Sandtrap has a decent pool. Edited by paul

Steve
Posted
Posted
I don't have an opinion. I'm married.........LOL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I don't have an opinion. I'm married.........LOL
Ask the wife then SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Some one once told me that its difficult to get a taxi from the Sand Trap,never been there myself so have no idea? Personally I prefer an out door venue as they seem more relaxed.http://www.the-sandtrap.com/Default.html